view more images
Clean Bench - Vertical Flow - Attached Table Top - 48"W x 30"D - CAP-412-4T30-Mode'WO'-G141
Built In Solid Work Surface -Plastic Laminate Table Top
The clean bench with vertical HEPA filtered air flow is specifically designed to create a freestanding ultra-clean mini-environment. The clean bench is available in a variety of sizes and styles engineered to provide excellent solutions for many air filtration applications. The Series 412 clean bench may vary from vertical flow benches with open interiors to exhausting clean benches with wet process, to recirculating temperature control Class 1 systems.
A clean bench can be used in conjunction with cleanrooms to create clean zones. They can also be used in lieu of or supplemental to a cleanroom. A larger cleanroom may utilize a clean bench as a "critical clean" area. It can be more cost effective to build a lower class cleanroom and supplement it with clean benches, than it is to create a higher class cleanroom.
The vertical flow clean bench consists of three basic components
• Upper cabinet module houses the prefilters, HEPA or ULPA filter, blower motors and lights
• Lower support frame which is removable for easy shipment and moving
• Lower work surface module - flat table or work surface with sinks, tanks and other options
CLEAN BENCH FILTER
The standard HEPA filter is 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron and larger. This filter has an aluminum frame, white painted metal face guard and mini pleated filter media. Filters are removable through the front access panels. Optional ULPA filters 99.999% on particles 0.12 micron are available.
CLEAN BENCH AIR FLOW
The blower-motor assembly is sized to provide proper air flow with a minimum 50% increase in HEPA filter pressure drop. This ensures years of bench operation without needing to change the HEPA filter.
CLEAN BENCH SOUND LEVEL
The clean bench is designed for quiet operation. The typical sound level is approximately 65 dbA. Larger size units and those with multiple blowers may have a slightly higher sound level. The sound levels are measured with ambient of 55 dbA. The clean bench sound level may vary depending on size of unit and surrounding room size and acoustics.
CLEAN BENCH FEATURES
• Welded 16 gauge steel filter cabinet with a white powder coat finish
• Welded 11 gauge 2x4 tubular steel lower frame with a white powder coat finish
• White formica laminate work surface supported by a white vinyl coated steel frame
• White vinyl coated steel back panel
• 80 mil clear flexible vinyl front face shield
• Clear polycarbonate end shields
• Prefilters that can be relocated to the front or back of the filter cabinet
• Aluminum framed HEPA filters that provide ISO 5 Class 100 performance
• Electronically ballasted shatter resistant fluorescent lamps that produce 100 foot candles at the work surface
• PSC motors with ball bearings, automatic reset thermal protectors, and solid state speed controls
• Balanced centrifugal direct drive galvanized steel blowers
• 65 dBA
• 90 Ft/Min +/1 20% filter face velocity @ STP
• Pigtail wires for hard-wiring by others 120V, 60Hz
CLEAN BENCH OPTIONS
• Stainless Steel constuction
• ULPA filtered
• Ion bars
CAP-412-4T30-30H-Mode'WO'-G141 Clean Bench, Vertical Laminar Flow with Built in Plastic Laminate Table Top, 4Ft Long, 50 1/2"W x 94"H x 34"D, ISO 5, Class 100, Junction Box, 120V, 9.7 FLA
No power cord provided - optional accessory
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the "Comments Box" when checking out.