TYVEK LAB COAT
view more images
Tyvek Lab Coat - 2 Pockets - Snap Front - Open Wrists - X-Large - DU-TY212S-XL
Tyvek® lab coats are made of a flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a nonwoven material. Tyvek® fabrics are noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms (down to 1.0 micron in size). The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. The Dupont™ Cleanroom Tyvek® garments offer features such as tapered torso to reduce billowing, extended sleeve and leg length to minimize skin exposure, rotated shoulders and curved backs for improved comfort and movement. Sizes: Small-7XL
TYVEK LAB COAT FEATURES
• Lab coat offers front, five snap, closure for easy donning and doffing
• Provides enhanced frontal protection
• Mandarin collar designed to fit tightly around hood PAPR
• Open Wrists
• Two front pockets for holding writing instruments, small tools or parts
• Serged seams
• Bulk packaged in a cardboard box no bags
TYVEK LAB COAT SIZES
DU-TY212S-XL, Tyvek® Lab Coat, Snap Front, 2 Pockets, X-Large, 30/Case, Bulk packaged in a cardboard box no bags.
For more options, visit our main Tyvek Garments section.