Tyvek Coveralls | Industrial | DuPont
view more images
Tyvek® Coveralls - Dupont® - Attached Hood - Non-Skid Boots - Elastic Wrists - Size Medium - DU-TY122S-M
Tyvek® coveralls are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which createsa nonwoven material. Tyvek® fabrics are noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms (down to 1.0 micron in size). The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. The Dupont™ Cleanroom Tyvek® garments offer features such as tapered torso to reduce billowing, extended sleeve and leg length to minimize skin exposure, rotated shoulders and curved backs for improved comfort and movement. Sizes: Medium-7XL
TYVEK COVERALLS FEATURE
• Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide a most comfortable garment design that; enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
• Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
• Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
• Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
• Attached Tyvek® FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance
TYVEK COVERALL SIZES
Product Code: DU-TY122S-M Tyvek® Coverall, Zipper Front, Attached Hood, Elastic Wrists and Ankles, Skid Resistant Boots, 25/Case, Bulk packaged not in a bag
For more options, visit main Tyvek Coverall section.
TO ORDER TYVEK® COVERALLS
To order Tyvek® coveralls online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions: The Tyvek coveralls ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge. Please inspect all shipments within three (3) business days of receiving. Freight claims can only be filed within that time.
In addition to Tyvek Coveralls, we also offer a variety of other Tyvek Garments including Tyvek Frocks, Tyvek Lab Coats, Tyvek Sleeves, Tyvek Hoods, Tyvek Boots - Shoe Covers, Tyvek Shirts and Pants, and Sterile Apparel.