Tyvek Coveralls | DuPont | Industrial | Resp Fit Hood | Med
view more images
Tyvek® Coveralls - DuPont™ - Industrial - Respirator Fit Hood - Bulk Packaged - Elastic Wrists and Ankles - Medium - DU-TY127S-M
DuPont™ Tyvek® coveralls are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a nonwoven material. DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 fabric is noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms (down to 1.0 micron in size). The lightweight, nonwoven DuPont™ Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. The Dupont™ cleanroom line of Tyvek® garments offer features such as tapered torso to reduce billowing, extended sleeve and leg length to minimize skin exposure, rotated shoulders and curved backs for improved comfort and movement.
Store coveralls in a cool, dark, dry location free of dirt and insects. Sunlight, ozone, high temperatures (>120°F, 49°C), vehicle exhaust fumes, compression under heavy weights and sharp edges or projections are some conditions known to degrade the material.
DuPont™ does not recommend washing Tyvek® 400 for re-use. These garments are designed for limited use. They can be worn until damaged, altered or contaminated.
Tyvek® garments should be used within 5 years of receipt, provided they are properly stored and pass a full visual inspection. High temperature, oxidizing gases, wet, cold, ultraviolet and ionizing radiation can significantly impact the long term life of garments made of Tyvek®. The antistatic properties may reduce over time. The user must ensure the dissipative performance is sufficient for the application.
Non-contaminated DuPont™ Tyvek® 400 garments can be recycled. Contact DuPont Protective Apparel Customer Service 800-931-3456 for information.
DUPONT™ TYVEK® COVERALL ESD PROPERTIES
The fabric used to make Tyvek® 400 garments is treated with a topical antistatic agent to help minimize static build up and reduce nuisance garment cling. In situations hwere static dissipative level is a critical performance property, end-users should evaluate the performance of their entire ensemble worn including outer garments, inner garments, footwear and other PPE. In order for any garment system to be static dissipative, it must be able to drain a charge buildup through proper grounding devices, such as, but not limited to, workstation grounding clips or static dissipative floors.
Under certain conditions, such as cold and dry weather, it is possible that garments might build and discharge static electricity. Discharges are not normally dangerous except in situations where the generation of an electrical spark could ignite a flammable atmosphere or startle the wearer. When operating around flammable chemicals, take steps to eliminate potential static discharges. In these situations, suggested steps include, but not limited to, water spray, the use of an overcover, raising humidity level of the work area, use of a commercial, anti-static application coating, grounding straps on equipment and personnel, inherently static-dissipating under- and over-garments, and testing of the worker's static dissipation before entry into the classified area.
However, in the case of explosive or flammable atmospheres, even if steps are taken to manage static formation and dissipate static charge, the risk of severe injury remains if an uncontrolled or accidental ignition occurs. Do not wear Tyvek® 400 chemical protective garments in potentially flammable or explosive atmospheres. Do not knowingly enter an environment in which the concentration of flammable gas is within flammable or explosive limits while wearing a Tyvek® 400 garment. If you determine that you are in a potentially flammable or explosive environment, retreat immediately.
INDUSTRIAL DUPONT™ TYVEK® 400 GARMENTS NOT DESIGNED FOR A CLEANROOM APPLICATION
Tyvek® 400 garments have not been designed for controlled environment applications. DuPont offers a full line of garments that have been specifically manufactured, processed and packaged for use in controlled environment applications. Tyvek® has a rough side and a smooth side. For the cleanroom applications the smooth side is sewn as the outside of the garment while the industrial garments have the rough side on the outside. Tyvek® IsoClean® is used in the construction of garments for controlled environments. Use product code DU-IC to search for DuPont products for cleanroom and sterile applications.
INDUSTRIAL DUPONT™ TYVEK® 400 GARMENTS ARE NOT FLAME RESISTANT
Tyvek® 400 garments are not flame resistant or flame retardand and should not be used around heat, flame, sparks or potentially flammable or explosive environments. Tyvek® 400 garments will ignite and continue to burn and melt.
DUPONT™ TYVEK® COVERALL FEATURES
• Confort fit design allows a greater range of movement while stretching and bending
• Respirator fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin. Hood fits around respirator face mask
• Laydown Collar
• Elastic wrists for a secure fit
• Elastic ankles for a secure fit
• White DuPont™ Tyvek® material
• Bulk packaged directly in a cardboard box
• Serged seams
• Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
• 25 per case - sold in case quantities
DUPONT™ TYVEK® COVERALL APPLICATIONS
• General maintenance operations
• Asbestos and lead abatement
• Mold remediation
• Environmental cleanups
SYTLES AND PART NUMBERS FOR INDUSTRIAL DUPONT™ TYVEK® COVERALLS
• DU-TY120S Tyvek® 400 - coverall with collar, zipper front, open wrists, open ankles and serged seams
• DU-TY151S Tyvek® 400 - coverall with collar, snap front, open wrists, open ankles and serged seams
• DU-TY125S Tyvek® 400 - coverall with collar, zipper front, elastic wrists, elastic ankles and serged seams
• DU-TY121S Tyvek® 400 - coverall with collar, zipper front, elastic wrists, attached skid resistant boots and serged seams
• DU-TY127S Tyvek® 400 - coverall with respirator fit hood, zipper front, elastic wrists, elastic ankles and serged seams
• DU-TY127S Tyvek® 400 - coverall with respirator fit hood, zipper front, elastic wrists, attached skid resistant boots and serged seams
SYTLES AND PART NUMBERS FOR INDUSTRIAL DUPONT™ TYVEK® HOODS
• DU-TY657S Tyvek® 400 - hood, pull over design, elastic face opening, shoulder length, one size
SYTLES AND PART NUMBERS FOR INDUSTRIAL DUPONT™ TYVEK® BOOTS AND SHOE COVERS
• DU-TY454S-SR Tyvek® 400 - boot cover, skid resistant sole, 18" high and serged seams
• DU-TY454S Tyvek® 400 - boot cover, Tyvek® sole, 18" high and serged seams
• DU-TY452S Tyvek® 400 - boot cover, Tyvek® sole, 10" high and serged seams
• DU-TY450S-LG Tyvek® 400 - shoe cover, Tyvek® sole, 8.25" high and serged seams
• DU-TY450S Tyvek® 400 - shoe cover, Tyvek® sole, 5" high and serged seams
SYTLES AND PART NUMBERS FOR INDUSTRIAL DUPONT™ TYVEK® FROCKS AND LAB COATS
• DU-TY211S Tyvek® 400 - frock with collar, snap front closure, elastic wrists, extends to knee and serged seams
• DU-TY210S Tyvek® 400 - frock with collar, snap front closure, open wrists, extends below hip and serged seams
• DU-TY216S Tyvek® 400 - frock with mandarin collar, snap front closure, elastic wrists, extends below hip and serged seams
• DU-TY212S Tyvek® 400 - lab coat with collar, snap front closure, open wrists, two pockets, extends below hip and serged seams
SYTLES AND PART NUMBERS FOR INDUSTRIAL DUPONT™ TYVEK® SHIRT AND PANTS
• DU-TY303S Tyvek® 400 - shirt with collar, front snap closure, open wrists, extends to hip and serged seams
• DU-TY350S Tyvek® 400 - pants, elastic waist, open ankles and serged seams
SYTLES AND PART NUMBERS FOR INDUSTRIAL DUPONT™ TYVEK® APRONS AND SLEEVES
• DU-TY273B Tyvek® 400 - bib apron, neck loop and waist ties, 28" x 36" and bound seams
• SU-TY500S Tyvek® 400 - sleeves, 18" long, elastic at both ends and serged seams
All industrial DuPont™ Tyvek® garments are bulk packaged directly in the card board box.
DUPONT™ TYVEK® COVERALL SIZES
Product Code: DU-TY127S-M DuPont™ Tyvek® Coveralls, Respirator Fit Hood, Zipper Front, Elastic Wrists and Ankles, Medium, 25/Case, Bulk packaged in a cardboard box not in a bag
For more options, visit main Tyvek Coverall section
TO ORDER TYVEK® COVERALLS ONLINE
To order Tyvek® coveralls online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email email@example.com
Shipping Instructions: The DuPont™ Tyvek® coveralls ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge. Please inspect all shipments within three (3) business days of receiving. Freight claims can only be filed within that time.
In addition to DuPont™ Tyvek® Coveralls, we also offer a variety of other DuPont™ Tyvek® Garments including Tyvek Frocks, Tyvek Lab Coats, Tyvek® Sleeves, Tyvek® Hoods, Tyvek® Boots - Shoe Covers, Tyvek Shirts and Pants, and Sterile Apparel