CLEANROOM TYVEK COVERALL
view more images
Cleanroom Tyvek Coverall - Attached Hood and Boots - Clean Processed - Individually Packaged - Medium - DU-IC105S-0C-M
Cleanroom Tyvek® coveralls offer protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process, Tyvek® provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash. Tyvek® fabrics are noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms. The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. The Dupont™ cleanroom Tyvek® garments feature a tapered torso to reduce billowing, extended sleeve and leg length to minimize skin exposure, rotated shoulders and curved backs for improved comfort and movement. Individually packaged. Sizes: Medium-3XL
CLEANROOM TYVEK COVERALL FEATURE
• Clean-processed garments are processed in an ISO 5 Class 100 clealnroom
• Serged seams are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
• Coverall has elastic openings for tighter fit at wrist and ankle
• Attached hood with elastic around face opening
• Front zipper closure
• Attached thumb loops
• Attached boots with skid-resistant PVC soles
CLEANROOM TYVEK COVERALL SIZES
DU-IC105S-OC-M Cleanroom Tyvek Coverall, Dupont, Attached Hood and Boots, Elastic Wrists, Clean processed, Individually Packaged, Medium, 25/case.
For more options, visit our main Tyvek Garments section.