STERILE TYVEK HOOD
view more images
Sterile Tyvek® Hood - Cleanroom- Eyes Only - Individually Packed - Snap Adjust Back - Medium - DU-IC666B-CS-M
Sterile Tyvek® IsoClean® hood delivers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process, Tyvek® fabrics are noted for their superior particualte barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms. The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. The Dupont™ Cleanroom Tyvek® garments offers features such as tapered torso to reduce billowing, extended sleeve and leg length to minimize skin exposure, rotated shoulders and curved backs for improved comfort and movement. Sizes Medium or Large
STERILE TYVEK EYES ONLY HOOD FEATURES
• Garments are gamma sterilized to SAL of 10‾6.
• Clean-processed garments offer lowest level of particle shedding within DuPont product portfolio.
• Bound Seams are covered with garment fabric to reinforce the seam and to reduce the potential for particle penetration.
• Bound hood opening for lower particle shedding.
• Eyes-only opening.
• Snaps for adjustable fit.
• Full Traceability on all sterilized apparel with certificates of sterility available.
• Individually packaged.
DU-IC666B-CS-M, Sterile Tyvek® Hood, Eyes Only, Pullover, Snap Adjustment in Back, Covers Shoulders, Clean & Sterile, Individually Packaged, Medium, 100/Case
For more options, visit our main Tyvek Garments section.