STERILE TYVEK HOOD
view more images
Sterile Tyvek® Hood - Open Face - Clean Processed - Individually Packaged - Universal Size - DU-IC668B-CS
Sterile Tyvek® hood provides protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process, Tyvek® provides an inherent barrier to particles, mocroorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash. Tyvek® fabrics are noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms. The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. Bound seams are covered with extrfabric to reinforce the seam and elimante particles and liquids from passing through the seam stitches. Higher protection than the standard serged seam. Individually packaged.
STERILE TYVEK HOOD FEATURES
• Garments are gamma sterilized to SAL of 10‾6.
• Clean-processed garments are processed in a ISO 5 Class 100 cleanroom
• Bound seams are covered with garment fabric to reinforce the seam
• Bound hood opening for lower particle shedding
• Full face opening
• Snaps for adjustable fit
• Full traceability on all sterilized apparel with certificates of sterility available
• Individually packaged
DU-IC668B-CS Sterile Tyvek® Hood, Open Face w/bound Opening Side Ties, No Elastic, Covers Shoulders, Bound Seam, Clean Processed, Individually Packaged, 100/Case
For more options, visit our main Tyvek Garments section.