STERILE TYVEK FROCK
view more images
Sterile Tyvek® Frock - 5 Snap - Elastic Wrists - Clean Processed - Individually Packaged - Small - DU-IC270B-CS-S
Sterile Tyvek® frock is noted for their superior particualte barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms. The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. Tyvek® delivers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process. Size Small-4XL
STERILE TYVEK FROCK FEATURES
• Garments are gamma sterilized to SAL of 10‾6.
• Clean-processed garments
• Bound seams are covered with garment fabric to reinforce the seam and to reduce the potential for particle penetration.
• Elastic openings for tighter fit at wrist.
• Bound neck for lower particle shedding.
• Adjustable snap at neck for better fit.
• Frocks provide body-length jacket design with front snap closures for easy donning and doffing.
• Full traceability on all sterilezed apparel with certificates of sterility available.
• Individually packaged
Sterile Tyvek® IsoClean™ Frock, Cleanroom, 5 Snap Front, Covered Elastic Wrists, Bound Neck, Bound Seams,Small, 30/Case
For more options, visit our main Sterile Apparel section.