STERILE TYVEK COVERALL
view more images
Sterile Tyvek™ Coverall - Cleanroom - Elastic Wrist & Ankle - Individually Packaged - 3XL DU-IC182B-CS-3XL
Sterile Tyvek® Coveralls are the perfect protection garment in cleanroom environments. These durable and comfortable Tyvek® cleanroom coveralls are made using a patented flash spinning process, that provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash. Tyvek® fabrics are noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms. The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is paired with elastic wrists and ankles for tight protection. The Dupont™ Cleanroom Tyvek® garments also offer features such as tapered torso to reduce billowing, extended sleeve and leg length to minimize skin exposure, rotated shoulders and curved backs for improved comfort and movement for your people while performing cleanroom processes. The Dupont style IC182-CS is a cleanroom ISO 5 Class 100 compatible along with being sterile. Individually packaged. Sizes: Small-4XL
STERILE TYVEK COVERALL FEATURES
• Garments are gamma sterilized to SAL of 10‾6.
• Garments are clean-processed in a ISO 5 Class 100 cleanroom
• Bound seams are encased using garment fabric to reinforce the seams
• Secured elastic openings for tighter fit at wrist and ankle.
• The neck is bound neck for lower particle shedding.
• Durable front zipper closure for easy donning and doffing.
• Raglan sleeve design for greater range of motion and comfort.
• Certificates of Sterility available on all traceable and sterile apparel
STERILE TYVEK COVERALL SIZES
DU-IC182B-CS-3XL Sterile Tyvek Coverall, Dupont, Clean Processed, Elastic Wrist & Ankle, Bound Neck, Bound Seams, Individually Packaged, 3XL, 25/case
For more options, visit our main Tyvek Garments section.