STERILE TYVEK COVERALL
view more images
Sterile Tyvek Coverall - Attached Hood and Boots - Clean Processed - Individually Packaged - XL - DU-IC105S-CS-XL
Sterile Tyvek® coveralls offer protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process, Tyvek® provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash. Tyvek® fabrics are noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms. The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. The Dupont™ Cleanroom Tyvek® garments feature a tapered torso to reduce billowing, extended sleeve and leg length to minimize skin exposure, rotated shoulders and curved backs for improved comfort and movement. Individually packaged. Sizes: Medium-3XL
STERILE TYVEK COVERALL FEATURE
• Garments are gamma sterilized to SAL of 10‾6
• Clean-processed garments are processed in a ISO 5 Class 100 cleanroom
• Serged seams are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
• Coverall has elastic openings for tighter fit at wrist and ankle
• Attached hood with elastic around face opening
• Front zipper closure
• Attached thumb loops
• Attached boots with skid resistant PVC soles
• Full traceability on all sterilized apparel with certificates of sterility available
• Cleanroom Tyvek garments are made with the smooth side of the Tyvek on the outside of the garment
STERILE TYVEK COVERALL SIZES
Product Code: DU-IC105S-CS-XL Sterile Tyvek Coverall, Dupont, Cleanroom Processed, Attached Hood and Boots, Elastic Wrists, Individually Packaged, XL, 25/case
For more options, visit our main Tyvek Garments section.
TO ORDER STERILE TYVEK® COVERALLS
To order sterile Tyvek® coveralls online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email email@example.com
Shipping Instructions: The sterile Tyvek coveralls ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge. Please inspect all shipments within three (3) business days of receiving. Freight claims can only be filed within that time.
In addition to sterile Tyvek Coveralls, we also offer a variety of other Tyvek Garments including Tyvek Frocks, Tyvek Lab Coats, Tyvek Sleeves, Tyvek Hoods, Tyvek Boots - Shoe Covers, Tyvek Shirts and Pants, and Sterile Apparel.