Pharmaceutical Vacuum - Nilfisk IVT 1000CR - Cleanroom - Stainless Steel - ULPA Filter -w/Safe Pak NI-17142208
Pharmaceutical vacuum IVT- 1000CR is designed for a cleanroom featuring optional Safe-Pak container. The new line of cleanroom vacuums features a multistage filtration system, stainless steel design, and quiet 61 dB(A) noise level. The IVT 1000CR Vacuum is available with the Nilfisk Safe-Pak container for safe collection, containment and disposal of potent compounds.
The vacuum has a ULPA exhaust filter as a standard part, upstream HEPA filter is available with the Safe-Pak option. The IVT-1000 is compatible down to ISO 4 (Class 10).
PHARMACEUTICAL VACUUM FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Compact design
• Extremely quiet
• ULPA exhaust filter standard; Upstream HEPA filter available with Safe-Pak option
• Compatible down to ISO 4 (Class 10)
• AISI 316 stainless steel construction
• Trolley and container are autoclavable for sterilization
• Locking Clamps ensure airtight sealing
• Modular construction, making it easy to clean and service
• Easy to manuever
• Autoclaveable accessories are made of stainless steel or high-resistance silicone
• Anti-static and standard accessory kits are also available in 32mm diameter
• Available with a Safe-Pak container which is a safe collection, containment and disposable system of potent compounds. The container is sealed, and it features a paper bag at the inlet and a HEPA filter on the exhaust. The entire container can be disposed of when full.
PHARMACEUTICAL VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 110-120
Waterlift, max. 78.7"
Tank Capacity 3.25 gallons
Exhaust Filter Area 400 sq inches
Main Filter Area 325 sq inches
Dimensions 11.8"L x 11.8"W x 24.8"H
Weight 17.2 lbs
Sound level @ 1.5m 61 dB(A)
Cord Length 30'
NI-17142208 Nilfisk IVT 1000CR Safe-Pak Machine Includes: AISI 316 SS Construction, Autoclave-safe trolley & Container, ULPA Exhaust filter (retains 99.999% @ 0.12 mcirons) and HEPA filtered disposable Safe-Pak Collection System.
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email email@example.com