Pharmaceutical Vacuum - Nilfisk INT 1000CR - Cleanroom - Stainless Steel - ULPA Filter - NI-17141108
The IVT- 1000CR Cleanroom Vacuum featuring Optional Safe-Pak Container:
The new line of cleanroom vacuums features a multistage filtration system, stainless steel design, and quiet 61 dB(A) noise level. The IVT 1000CR Vacuum is available with the Nilfisk Safe-Pak Container for safe collection, containment and disposal of potent compounds.
The vacuum has a ULPA exhaust filter as a standard part, upstream HEPA filter is available with the Safe-Pak option. The IVT-1000 is compatible down to ISO 4 (Class 10).
PHARMACEUTICAL VACUUM FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Compact design
• Extremely quiet
• ULPA exhaust filter standard; Upstream HEPA filter available with Safe-Pak option
• Compatible down to ISO 4 (Class 10)
• AISI 316 stainless steel construction
• Trolley and container are autoclavable for sterilization
• Locking Clamps ensure airtight sealing
• Modular construction, making it easy to clean and service
• Easy to manuever
• Autoclaveable accessories are made of stainless steel or high-resistance silicone
• Anti-static and standard accessory kits are also available in 32mm diameter
• Available with a Safe-Pak container which is a safe collection, containment and disposable system of potent compounds. The container is sealed, and it features a paper bag at the inlet and a HEPA filter on the exhaust. The entire container can be disposed of when full.
PHARMACEUTICAL VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 110-120
Waterlift, max.: 78.7"
Tank Capacity: 3.25 gallons
Paper Bag Capacity: 2.25 gallons
Exhaust Filter Area: 400 sq inches
Main Filter Area: 325 sq inches
Dimensions: 11.8"L x 11.8"W x 24.8"H
Weight: 17.2 lbs
Sound level @ 1.5m 61 dB(A)
Cord Length: 30'
NI-17141108 Nilfisk IVT 1000CR (Base Machine) Includes: AISI 316 SS Construction, Autoclave-safe trolley & Container, Gore-Tex™ main filter (retains 99.995% @ 0.33 microns) and ULPA Exhaust filter (retains 99.999% @ 0.12 microns)
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org