Cleanroom Pass Through | Pharmaceutical Bio, Stianless, 18x18x18
view more images
Pharmaceutical Bio Design Pass Through - Cleanroom - 18x18x18 CAP-18WBD-SST-18Wx18Hx18D-G176
Pharmaceutical bio design pass through for a pharmaceutical environment meets the most stringent isolation procedure requirements. Pass through has a seamless, lipless construction to eliminate any cracks where particle or microbials could collect. The doors can be removed for autoclaving. The pass through design is the highest level design.
PHARMACEUTICAL BIO DESIGN PASS THROUGH FEATURES
• Fully welded type 304 #4 or 316 finish stainless steel pass thru construction
• Smooth ground crevice free continuous seam welds throughout the interior and exterior of the pass thru
• Concealed stainless steel mechanical interlock mechanism mounted inside the wall cavity
• Service access via removable flush mount side panels secured by hex head stainless steel hardware
• Type 303 electropolished stainless steel lift off pass thru hinges
• Formed type 304 #4 finish stainless steel pass thru door frames
• Triple type 316 stainless steel lever compression door latches with a type 304 stainless steel bar handle on each pass thru door
• Clear tempered safety glass viewing pass thru window
• Knife edge coved inside corners for easy cleaning
• Non hardening urethane gel seal door gaskets prevent leakage
• One Piece Per Side Stainless Steel Flush
• Style Mounting Frame
Product Code: CAP18WBD-SST-18Wx18Hx18D-G176 Pharmaceutical Bio Design Pass Through, Fully Welded Construction, Tempered Safety Glass Viewing Window, Mechanical Interlock, Perimeter Mounting Frame, 18"x18"x18" Interior, Double Lipless Interior
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Pass Through section.
TO ORDER CLEANROOM PASS THROUGHS ONLINE
To order a cleanroom pass throughs online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions: The cleanroom pass through price does not include freight. The cleanroom pass through ships on a motor freight carrier and the cost of shipping will be added to your order. Customer service will call or email you after the order is placed to give you the option of shipping the cleanroom collect on your account. Indicate to customer service if your facility will require a liftgate or if you have a dock high receiving area. Please include delivery point of contact name and phone number.