MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COUNTER
Mass Monitor Particle Counter - Met One - Dust Monitor - Handheld - Six Mass Size Ranges - ME-Aerocet-531S
The Aerocet 531S is a small, handheld, battery operated, and completely portable unit. This unit provides mass PM measurements as stored datalogged values, real time network data, or printed results. Six mass size ranges (PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM7, PM10, and TSP) are displayed in mass mode as well as four popular cumulative particle sized (>0.5, 1.0, 5.0 and 10.0 microns) in count mode. The particle counts for eight size ranges are converted to mass using a proprietary algorithm for typical density aerosols. Accommodation for special particulate with different densities is provided through user programmable "k-Factors." The Aerocet 531S stores up to 6,257 records. These records can be viewed on the display, or transferred to a computer via USB or RS232. Included is a Comet dounload utility. A plug and play option that emmediately adds ambient temperature and relative humidity capabilities to the displayed and logged data.
PARTICLE MASS PROFILER AND COUNTER IN A SINGLE HAND HELD UNIT
The Aerocet 531S is a small, handheld, battery operated, and completely portable unit. This unit provides particle counts or mass PM measurements as stored datalogged values, real-time networked data, or printed results.
SIX MASS RANGES AND FOUR PARTICLE SIZES
Six important mass size ranges (PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM7, PM10, and TSP) are displayed in mass mode as well as four popular cumulative particle sizes (> 0.5, 1.0, 5.0 and10.0 microns) in count mode.
TAILORED MASS CONVERSION
The particle counts from eight size ranges are converted to mass using a proprietary algorithm for typical-density aerosols. Accommodation for special particulate with different densities is provided through user–programmable "K-factors."
FLEXIBLE DATA INTERFACES
The Aerocet 531S stores up to 6,257 records. These records can be viewed on the display, or transferred to a computer via USB or RS232. Our included Comet download utility makes file transfers easy. Data files can easily be imported into an Excel® formatted output.
TEMPERATURE AND RELATIVE HUMIDITY OPTION
A plug-and-play option that immediately adds ambient temperature and relative humidity capabilities to the displayed and logged data.
MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COUNTER FEATURES
• Six Mass Ranges and Four Particle Sizes
• Tailored Mass Conversion
• Flexible Data Interfaces
• Temperature and Relative Humidity Option
MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COCUNTER OPERATING PRINCIPLE
• Counts individual particles using scattered laser light and calculates the equivalent mass concentration using a proprietary algorithm
MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COUNTER PERFORMANCE
• Mass Concentration Ranges - PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM7, PM10, and TSP
• Concentration Range - 0 – 1000 ug/m3
• Sample Time – Mass Mode - 1 minute
• Particle Size Range - Four channel—0.5, 1.0, 5.0 and 10.0 μm
• Concentration Range - 0 – 3,000,000 particles per cubic foot (105,900 particles/L)
• Sample Time – Particle Mode - 1 minute
• Accuracy - ± 10%, to calibration aerosol
• Sensitivity - 0.5 μm
• Flow Rate - 0.1 cfm (2.83 lpm)
MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COUNTER ELECTRICAL
• Light Source - Laser diode, 90 mW, 780nm
• Power - 7.4V Li-ion battery pack—provides 20 hours of typical intermittent operation, up to 10 hours continuous use
• AC Adapter/Charger - L-ion battery charger, 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
• Communications - RS-232, USB
• Particle Certifications - Meets or exceeds CE and ISO21501
• Mass Certifications - Requires proper use of appropriate K-factors for material being measured
MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COUNTER INTERFACE
• Display - 16-character x 4-line LCD
• Keyboard - 7-key membrane type
MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COUNTER PHYSICAL
• Size - Height = 6.25" (15.9 cm) Width = 4.0" (10.2 cm) Thickness = 2.1" (5.4 cm)
• Weight - 2 lb – 32 oz (0.9 kg)
MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COUNTER ENVIRONMENTAL
• Operating Temperature - 0° to +50°C
• Storage Temperature - -20° to +60°C
MASS MONITOR PARTICLE COUNTER ACCESSORIES
• Supplied - Operation Manual
Custom Serial Cable
Communication Software (Comet)
AC Adapter / Battery Charger
Isokinetic Sample Probe
Zero Particulate Filter
• Optional - RH & Temperature Probe (Met One Part Number G3120)
Flow Meter (Met One Part Number 9801)
Portable Printer (Met One Part Number G3115)
Product Code: ME-AEROCET-5315 Mass Particle Counter/Dust Monitor, handheld, Six Mass Size Ranges
TO ORDER HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS
To order hand held particle counters online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email email@example.com
Shipping Instructions: The hand held particle counters are shipped FedEx insured. The shipping charge is prepayed and added to the invoice. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.
In addition to hand held particle counters, we also offer a variety of other Cleanroom Equipment including: softwall cleanrooms, environmental monitoring systems, and Motorized Shoe Cleaners.