Laminar Flow Clean Bench - Vertical Flow - Exhaust Recirculating
Negative pressure in the work area is maintained using a customer-supplied exhaust blower and recirculation through the HEPA filter intake
The Vertical Flow Clean Bench Series 412 is specifically designed to create a freestanding ultra-clean mini-environment. The Clean Bench are available in a variety of sizes and styles engineered to provide excellent solutions for many air filtration applications. The Series 412 clean bench may vary from vertical flow benches with open interiors to exhausting clean benches with wet process, to recirculating temperature control Class 1 systems.
A clean bench can be used in conjunction with cleanrooms to create clean zones. They can also be used in lieu of or supplemental to a cleanroom.
- Welded 16 gauge steel filter cabinet with a white powder coat finish
- Welded 11 gauge 2x4 tubular steel lower frame with a white powder coat finish
- Removable type 304 #4 finish stainless steel work surface with staggered 0.34” diameter perforations on the front and rear sections
- Welded liquid-tight type 304 #4 finish stainless steel exhaust plenum with 1-1/2” diameter center drain coupling
- Type 304 #4 finish stainless steel exhaust duct that also supplies the intake air for the blowers
- Type 304 #4 finish stainless steel back panel
- Hinged clear polycarbonate front face shield
- Clear polycarbonate end shields
- Prefilters that can be relocated to the front or back of the filter cabinet
- Aluminum-framed HEPA filters that provide ISO Class 5 (Fed Std 209E Class 100) performance
- Electronically ballasted shatter resistant fluorescent lamps that produce 100 footcandles at the work surface
- PSC motors with ball bearings, automatic reset thermal protectors, and solid state speed controls
- Balanced centrifugal direct drive galvanized steel blowers
- 65 dBA
- 90 Ft/Min +/- 20% filter face velocity @ STP
- Pigtail wires for hard-wiring by others – 120V, 60Hz
CALL FOR SPEC SHEETS AND A QUOTE
If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the "Comments Box" when checking out.