view more images
Lab Table - Phenolic Top - Metro Table - MetroMax - Black or Gray Top - 3 Sided Frame - Casters Seperate - 30" x30" x 36" - IM-LTM30XUPB3
Lab table Metro® Lab Solutions line of labortory worktables address a wide range of laboratory requirements while providing a superior level of corrosion resistance. Built from advanced polymers that include Microban® antimicrobial product protection, Metro's innovative MetroMax i® and Deep Ledge designs provide the ideal product platform. Available product solutions are modular by design and offer the customer ultimate flexiblity by permitting the end user to select the most appropriate caster based on their budget and/or application requirements. Metro's Polymer Laboratory Solutions include:
LAB TABLE USES
• Lab Worktables and Accessories
• Antimicrobial Casters
• Glassware Handling Solutions
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography Solutions
• General Lab Cart
• Chemical Transport Cart
• Mobile Desk
• BC and Deep Ledge Lab Carts
LAB TABLE FEATURES
• Advanced polymer construction provides excellent corrosion-resistance performance for the most corrosive lab environments.
• Table features smooth surfaces that are easy-to-clean. Mobile units can be easily moved to clean behind table area.
• Available top materials include Type 304 stainless and TRESPA phenolic resin (black or gray). Refer to chart below for more information.
• Choose from a wide range of available accessories and caster options to customize table for a specific application.
• Lab Worktables are load rated at 50 lbs per sq foot (.024kg per sq cm) up to a maximum of 600 lbs (273kg) assuming evenly distributed load and caster specification meets requirement.
• Mobile posts include an adaptor insert that will accept Metro 5" (127mm) stem casters.
Phenolic Resin: Compression molded of organic fiber-reinforced phenolic core with an integrally cured thermoset resin surface. Stronger than Epoxy resin over a span, and not as brittle.
Stainless Steel: Worksurfaces are fabricated from Type 304 stainless steel which provides excellent protection in corrosive environments.
Epoxy Resin: Epoxy resins, silica, organic fillers, and inert hardeners are cast in forms and cured to a uniform mixture throughout.
MetroMax i® Lab Tables, Black or Gray Top, 3 Sided Frame, Moble Table, CASTERS SOLD SEPARATELY.
IM-LTM30XUPB3 30"W x 30"L x 36½"H
IM-LTM36XUPB3 30"W x 36"L x 36½"H
IM-LTM48XUPB3 30"W x 48"L x 36½"H
IM-LTM60XUPB3 30"W x 60"L x 36½"H
For more options, visit our main Lab Tables section.
Order online or place your order with Customer Service at 303-752-0076.