Hospital Vacuum - Minuteman HEPA Filtered - Wet/Dry - 15 Gallon
The hospital vacuum system is designed to control contaminants in air and on surfaces; supports proper housekeeping procedures and infection control plan. For use in any area housing immunosuppressed, high risk patients. Collects and contains fungal, biological, lead, mold, asbestos, bacterial, or any other infectious material.
• Wet/Dry, four stage filtration system includes filter protector, washable cloth filter, pre-filter, and HEPA filter.
• HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns, tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC007
• Rugged design, easy to maneuver stainless steel tank with heavy cast aluminum wheel assembly
• Patented self-sealing/quick release intake mechanism
• Indicator light on lid assembly alerts operator when filters require servicing
• Lid design protects motor from water damage, disffusing air alongside the tank for less disruption of ambient particulate matter resulting in a safer work environment.
• Convenient 50' power cord
• Each unit includes packages of replacement disposable filters
• Isolation Wards
• Operating Rooms
• Critical Care Environments
• HazMat Recovery
• Bloodborne Pathogen Containment
• Flood Control
Tank: Non corrosive easily decontaminated stainless steel
Lid Assembly: Polished aluminum
Tank Size: 15 gallon
Dry Capacity: 2.15 cu ft
Power: 2.3 HP
Static Lift: 105"
Filter Efficiency: HEPA 99.97% @ 0.3 microns
Casters: 2-3" swivel
Wheels 2-8" rigid
Weight: 65 lbs
Unit Includes: Filters, complete pre-filter package
Tool Kit Purchased Separately #HA-490023-1 and Front Mount Squeegee Optional #HA-470200
HA-C82907-00 Hospital Vacuum 15 Gallon, Stainless Steel, Wet/Dry
Replacement Bags and Filters