Chairs | Harsh Environment | 15¾-20 | Polyurethane | Casters
Harsh Environment Chair - Desk Height - Height Adjustment 15¾" to 20" - Nylon Coated - Polyurethane - Casters - GK-H945AH-02SS
The harsh environment series chairs incorporates a polyurethane seat and back to handle the harshest of environments. To resist corrosion, special attention has been taken to cover or coat all exposed metal including the control, back upright and handles. All threaded knobs and caster stems are made out of stainless steel. These and many other innovations make this the chair for most corrosive and wet applications.
HARSH ENVIRONMENT CHAIR FEATURES
• Polyurethane Seat and Back
• ErgoTilt Control with Seat and Back Tilt
• Plastic Control, Upright and Hinge Covers
• Shrink Wrapped Lever Shafts
• SS Screws and Threaded Studs
• Pneumatic Cylinder with Plastic Bellows and Bottom Cap with Filter
• 25" dia. Nylon Base
• 02S Nylon Dual Wheel Casters with SS Stems
• Weight Capcity 300 lbs.
HARSH ENVIRONMENT CHAIR OPTIONS
• Control: Back Tilt (Harsh Environment back tilt only)
• Glides: G5 with Stainless Steel Stems
• Arms: Trigger Arms with Steel Brackets and Del Mar Polyurethane Arm Pads
Product Code GK-H945AH-02SS Harsh Environment Chair, Desk Height, Nylon Coated, Casters, Polyurethane.
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Chairs section.
TO ORDER CLEANROOM HARSH ENVIRONMENT CHAIRS ONLINE
To order cleanroom harsh environment chairs online, you can click above, call customer service at (303) 752-0076, or email email@example.com
The cleanroom harsh environment chairs can ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge. Please inspect all shipments within (3) three business days of receiving. Freight claims can only be filed within that time. This cleanroom chair weighs about 45 lbs.