HAND SINK FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED
view more images
Hand Sink For Physically Challenged - Eagle - Stainless Steel - EA-HSAP-14-ADA-FE-B
The physically challenged hand sinks have a unique design to accommodate the needs of the phyically challenged. The sinks are made of 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel with an inverted "V" edge rim which prevents spillage. The unit comes standard with wall brackets and basket drain. The hand sinks are offered with standard wrist handle faucet or with standard electronic eye faucet.
HAND SINK FOR PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED FEATURES
• 6 Volt battery powered electronic eye faucet with built in low battery indicator
• Deck mounted 16oz soap dispenser with chrome valve
• C-Fold paper towel dispenser
• Heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel skirt assembly with accessibility from the bottom to change faucet batteries
• Marine edge on front and sides to retard spillage
• Chrome plated p-trap with clean out.
• Includes stainless steel "Z" bracket for mounting to wall
• Bowl Size: 15"W x 14"L x 6½"D
• Overall Size: 24"W x 22"L x 24½"D
EA-HSAP-14-ADA-FE-B, Hand Sink, Stainless Steel.
For more options, visit our main Stainless Steel Sink section.