Hand Held Particle Counters | Airborne | 2 Channels 0.5 Fixed
view more images
Hand Held Particle Counters - Airborne - 2 Channel - 0.5 Micron Fixed - Cleanroom MO-2089310-03
The hand held particle counter HHPC-2+ is a two channel designed as an affordable tool for the routine monitoring of controlled environments to ISO 14644 cleanroom classifications. Regulated and semi-regulated production environments that adhere to a GMP principle such as aseptically packaged food and beverage filling lines, hospital labs and formulating pharmacies frequently choose the Beckman Coulter HHPC 2+.
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS BENEFITS
• Routine monitoring - easy-to-read high resolution display is fully configurable, presenting only the data you want in a clear large font
• Light weight and comfortable for those hard to reach HEPA filter leaks - only 1.5 pounds the slim design allows single handed operation. Perfect for effortless trouble shooting of filter leaks in mini-environments and workstations.
• Cleanroom classifications - quickly check or validate ISO Class 5 (Fed Std Class 100) or higher cleanrooms and controlled environments.
• Visual particle trending - save analysis time with on-the-spot process profiling to pinpoint particle events.
• Easy network connectivity - download to Excel via Ethernet using industry standard browsers
• Use a memory stick - grab the data and go! Plug a USB memory stick in the particle counter to transfer your particle data direct to a PC
• USB cable direct to PC - Plug it in like a camera, your data appears in Excel
• Leave your particle counter in the cleanroom on the charge cradle (optional). Your handheld is fully charged, and rady for use at all times. The unique cradle provides PC access to particle counting data via Ethernet or USB cable.
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS SPECIFICATIONS
Particle Size Range: 0.5-5um, channels per ISO 14644-1 (FS209E)
Number of Size Channels: 2
Weight: Ultra-lightweight at 1.5 lbs
Flow Rate: 2.83 lpm. ISO 14644-1 class 5 compliant
0.5um samples in a minute
USB Support: Simple data export to memory stick or direct connect to PC via USB cable.
No software required
Ethernet Support: Access particle data over network with common browsers such as Windows Explorer, Safari and Firefox
Display: Large 3.5" High resolution 320x240 color for super clear viewing with intuitive for easy navigation
Display Data Modes: Traditional tabular particle counts or trend graph for easy particle profiling
Enclosure: High impact polycarbonate ABS for exceptional durability
Dimensions: 10.7" x 3.9" x 2.1" Contoured for single handed operation
Battery Duration: Over 10 hours with typical use model. Minimum 5.5 hours
Data Storage: 10,000 records for the most demanding applications
Counting Efficiency: 50% @ 0.5um; 100% for particles > 0.45um (per ISO 21501)
Zero Count Level: 1 count/5 minute (per JIS B9921)
Concentration Limits: 10% at 4,000,000 per cubic foot (per ISO21501)
Count Modes: Raw counts, N/CF, N/CM, N/L in Cumulative or Differential
Security: Administrator password controlled (optional)
UL Languages: English and Japanese
Alarms: User defined: Counts
Battery Charging: 3.5 hours
Operating Environment: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)/ < 95% non-condensing
Storage Environment: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)/ Up to 98% non-condensing
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS COMMON APPLICATIONS: High Technology Manufacturing Industries
• Semiconductor fabs
• Hard disk storage manufacturing
• Flat panel display facilities
• Optical assembly
• Print heads manufacturing
• High precision manufacturing, MEMS, MOEMS
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS: High Technology Manufacturing Applications
• Routine cleanroom monitoring for high tech manufacturing.
• Troubleshooting particle contamination related problems whith high cleanliness manufacturing environments.
• Spot check in critical locations.
• Identify gross leak in filters.
• Pin point particle generation within process equipment or mini-environments.
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS: GMP Regulated Manufacturing Industries
• Aseptically packaging food and beverage products
• TetraPac filling lines
• Formulating pharmacies
• Medical device
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS: GMP Related Applications
• Routine monitoring of controlled environments and cleanrooms as part of a good manufacturing practice regime.
• Ideal for ISO Class 5-7 (FED STD Class 100 - Class 10,000) controlled environments.
• Aseptically packaging food, dairy and beverage products.
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS ACCESSORIES
MO-2089380-01 HHPC+ Charge and communication cradle
MO-230-300-1000 12 VDC Power supply/charger
MO-VP212808 Zero count filter
MO-2089398 Zero count filter adapter
MO-460-400-0002 USB-A to MINI-B-5P Cable 6' w/Ferrite
MO-2089328-01 Carrying case assembly HHPC+
MO-DOC026.97.80271 User Manual
MO-460-400-0005 Ethernet Cable
MO-2080732-15 High pressure diffuser 0.1 CFM with HHPC+ adapter
HHPC-2+ Beckman Coulter Hand Held Particle Counter
Product Code: MO-2089310-03 2 Size Channels. Channel 1 is fixed at 0.5µ. Channel 2 is user configurable. Select from 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, & 10µ
For more options, visit our main Particle Counters section.
TO ORDER HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS ONLINE
To order hand held particle counters online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email email@example.com
Shipping Instructions: The hand held particle counters are shipped FedEx insured. The shipping charge is prepayed and added to the invoice. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.
In addition to hand held particle counters, we also offer a variety of other Cleanroom Equipment including: softwall cleanrooms, environmental monitoring systems, and Motorized Shoe Cleaners.