Hand Dryer - Cold Plasma Clean CPC - Automatic - Adjustable Speed - Steel White Epoxy AM-CPC9-M
Cold Plasma Clean is a patented technology that kills germs*. The eXtremeAir cPc uses a generator that converts the air into cold plasma. Cold plasma is ionized air that contains positively and negatively charged ions that attract and break down germ molecules without the use of chemicals. This process occurs naturally and is completely harmless. The only by-product is pure water vapor. While following the CDC’s recommendation for proper hand washing is essential, adding the power of cold plasma provides a better overall hygienic solution.
Cold Plasma Clean Technology is proven to kill germs by leading microbiology labs
Influenza A 99.17%
Cold Plasma technology is intended to kill microorganisms present in the air being pulled in to and subsequently from the Extreme Air CPC dryer during its operation. Pathogens were placed under the hand dryer nozzle to determine the percentage of reduction.
HAND DRYER COVER CHOICES
• Fire retardant white ABS plastic
• Steel with white epoxy finish (M)
• Steel with black graphite expoxy finish (BG)
• Steel with satin chrome finish (C)
• Stainless steel with #4 brush finish (SS)
HAND DRYER FEATURES
• Adjustable Sound & Speed - a dial inside the dryer provides easy sound adjustment from 83 to 69 dB, with a speed of 19,000 to 10,000 LFM.
• Universal Voltage - can be connected to any voltage from 100 to 240 volts, 50/60 Hz. The dryer configures itself to your voltage
• Compact Design - 43% smaller than old "industry standard" high speed hand dryers
• Smart Sensor - ultra energy efficient, microprocessor controlled sensor turns dryer on when hands are under the outlet for up to 35 seconds. Standby power is less than one watt. Features RoHS compliant lead free design.
• Vandal Resistant- tamper resistant screws secure the heavy duty cover to the steel base. Motor, heater and electronics are inaccessible to vandals. Air intake is shielded for additional safety. Indestructible one piece fixed nozzle.
• 5-Year Premium Warranty - includes same day factory repair or part replacement.
• Ultra Life High Performance Motor - motor lasts longer and is quieter. The 5/8 HP motor is adjustable from 24,000 to 14,000 RPM and includes an automatic resetting thermal protector.
NOTE: Brush motor will produce particles.
HAND DRYER SPECIFICATIONS
Dry Time: 10 + seconds (adjustable)
Air Velocity: 19,000 - 10,000 LFM (Linear Feet per Minute)
Sound Level: 83 - 69 dB
Air Temperature: 135°F at 72°F room temperature
Universal Voltage: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions Surface: 10 1/8"W x 9-3/8"H x 5-5/8"D
HAND DRYER ExtremeAir CPC Series REFERENCE CHART
White ABS AM-CPC9
Steel White Epoxy AM-CPC9-M
Steel Satin Chrome AM-CPC9-C
Steel Black Graphite AM-CPC9-BG
Stainless Steel AM-CPC9-SS
Product Code: AM-CPC9-M Hand Dryer, Steel White Epoxy
For more options, visit our main Hand Dryer section.
TO ORDER HAND DRYERS
To order hand dryers online, you can click above, call customer service at (303) 752-0076, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions: The hand dryers can ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge. This hand dryer weighs about 14 lbs.
In addition to hand dryers, we also offer a variety of other Gowning Room Furniture, including: Mirrors, Clocks, Gowning Racks & Hooks, Gowning Benches, and Motorized Shoe Cleaners