CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT WORKBENCH
Controlled Environment Workbench - IAC - All American Series - Sky Blue Textured - 30"x60" - In Stock IAC-QV-1004002-DT
The controlled environment workbench is available as a basic bench or an option-loaded technicians bench. Benches are available fast with the 5-Day Quick Ship program!
CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT WORKBENCH FEATURES
• Surfaces are 1 inch thick with T-Mold edges
• ESD laminate work surface
• Laminated back edge for accessory options
• 1000 lbs load capacity when evenly distributed
• Fixed height of 30 inches with available options to purchase leg extenders for additional height - see part number IAC-QV-1004099
• Assembly instructions and hole pattern templates are provided for easy assembly and add-on accessory options
• ESD includes a single ground stud and a 10- ft ground cord
CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT WORKBENCH OPTONS
• Leg Extender Kit: provide height adjustability with increments 30 inches to 36 inches in 2 inch increments
• Footrest: heavy duty tubular design and adjusts front to rear.
• Drawers: heavy guage steel and equipped with full extension.
• Electrical Channel: 48 inches in length with eight 15 amp (8) power outlets and a 6 foot cord.
• Instrument Shelf: load capacity of 250 pounds
• Uprights: constructed of 1-5/8 inches of heavy duty square channel steel with 250 pound load capacity.
• Shelf for uprights
• Light for uprights
• Part Cup for uprights
• Flat Panel Display Arm and Keyboard/Mouse Holder
• Clip Portrait Document Holder
All American Series - Controlled Environment Workbench, Four Legs, White Laminate Top
IAC-QV-1004002-S 60" x 30" Gun Metal Gray
IAC-QV-1004003-S 72" x 30"
IAC-QV-1004013-S 72" x 36"
IAC-QV-1004002-DT 60" x 30" Sky Blue Texture
IAC-QV-1004003-DT 72" x 30"
IAC-QV-1004013-DT 72" x 36"
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Workstation section.