Electrostatic Field Meter - Simco-Ion Compact Hand Held with Charge Plate
The Model FMX-003 Electrostatic Fieldmeter is a compact, portable survey instrument for measuring electrostatic charge. The Electrostatic Field Meter measures positive and negative polarity electrostatic charges to 20 kV (20,000 V) at a distance of one inch (25 mm). Results are simultaneously displayed numerically and in bar graph format. POWER on/off, ZERO adjustment, Ion Balance (IB) and HOLD are all push button operations.
Two LED guide ring lights on the measuring side of the unit converge at the proper distance from a test object. The conductive case and ground snap facilitate grounding for accurate measurement. The circuitry of the electrostatic field meter has been designed to make measurements in areas using air ionization.
- Digital and Bar graph display indicates field polarity and intensity
- Battery condition display
- Multi-function audible alarm
- Easy plate attachment for ion balance measurement
- Auto shut off after 5 minutes
- Portable and lightweight
- Auto-ranging digital display
- Includes vinyl storage case, ground lead, and battery
Unit with Charge Plate
Measuring Range: Low Range -0 to ± 1.5 kV High Range: 0 to ±22.0 kV
Ion Balance Measurement: Range: 0 to ± 200 V
(Charge Plate Installed)
Power: 9 V Battery
Size: 4 7/8" x 2 7/8" x 1"
Weight: 6 oz
SM-4010723 Compact Hand Held Field Meter with Charge Plate