EBOLA PROTECTIVE SUIT
Ebola Protective Suit - BioHazard Coverall - Kappler Zytron 100 - Attached Hood - Elastic Wrists/Ankles - CE Certified - Yellow - Size Small/Medium KA-Z1H428-SMMD
Kappler's Zytron® 100 garments provide excellent physical strength and basic chemical resistance. Ideal for applicatoins where workers need protection from dry particulates and light splash. The Ebola protective suit is constructed from a co-ex film coating on a polypropylene substrate. All seams are stitched with nylon thread and covered with heat sealed seam tape on outside of the seam. The seam tape used to cover the seams shall be of a similar composition as the films used in the base fabric and offer the same chemical resistance as the fabric. The garment is a front entry coverall with a 30" vertical zipper. The zipper shall open from top to bottom with overlapping double storm flaps made of the base fabric which covers the zipper. Each coverall has an attached hood with elastic face opening fit for use with a respirator. Color: Yellow 6 per case
• Heat sealed/taped seams
• Front entry zipper with double storm flaps
• Attached hood with elastic face opening fit for respirator use
• Elastic wrists
• Elastic ankles
• Garment fabric shall be tested to ASTM F 739, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Protective Clothing Materials to Permeation by Liquids or Gases Under Conditions of Continuous Contact, and exhibit no breakthrough for at least eight hours agaist a minimum of 15 Chemicals.
• Garment shall be marked to Protective Clothing. Performance Requirements and Test Methods for Protective Clothing Against Infective Agents. EN 14126:2003 - Type 3b meeting Class 6 requirement for highest level of hydrostatic resistance against blood and body fluids. This garment also exceeds the requirements of Type 4b.
• Garment shall be marked to Protective clothing. Limited Life, Full Body Protection with Liquid-Tight Connections. EN 14625:2005 + A1:2009 Type 3. This garment also exceeds the requirements of CE Types 4, 5, and 6.
• The manufacturer shall have the HazMatch® technical information support system that includes an online and app based software selection program.
• The garments shall have a breast logo that includes the ChemScan™ QR code that provides real time access to chemical test data for the fabrics.
• The garments shall be manufacturered in the USA.
• The manufacturer shall have a 24 hour emergency contact number for special response need.
Ebola Protective Suit - BioHazard Coverall, Kappler Zytron 100, Attached Hood, Elastic Wrists/Ankles, CE Certified Type 3 & 3b, Yellow, 6/case
KA-Z1H428-XS Heat Sealed/Taped Seams Extra Small
Order Sizes Below
Shipping Instructions: The ebola protective garments ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.