EBOLA PROTECTIVE SUIT
view more images
Ebola Protective Suit - BioHazard Medical Coverall - Viral Penetration Protection - Kappler Provent 10,000 - KA-MNE36-L Large
PROVENT 10,000 PROTECTION AGAINST BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGENS
Provent 10,000 is a patented microporous film composite that offers a wide range of barrier protection against blood, body fluids and viral threats. It passes both ASTM 1670 blood penetration and ASTM 1671 viral penetration test. The high moisture vapor transmission rate(MVTR) of Provent 10,000 results in a cool, comfortable garment ideal for biohazard cleanup. Apparel made of Kappler's Provent 10,000 fabric with taping the inside of the seam along with ultrasonically sealed seams are one part of an effective system against blood-borne pathogen exposure.
Kappler ProVent® 10,000 vs Ebola Virus
The coverall produced from ProVent 10,000 fabric with ultrasonically sealed seams is an effective barrier against blood and other bodily fluids that may be infected with the Ebola virus. This claim is based on testing in accordance with ASTM F 1671 "Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens Using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as a Test System".
A protective garment is only one part of a system of protection that should include eye and face protection by means of respirators and face mask/shields. Gloves should also be used to provide total skin coverage. A cuff sealer can add extra protection by sealing the sleeve of the garment to the protective glove.
• Constructed from a three layer fabric consisting of two 0.75 ounce per square yard spun bonded polypropylene substrates ultrasonically laminated on either side of a polypropylene microporous film.
• Storm flap with an adhesive closure for a secure fit. Front entry coverall with 30" zipper.
• Seams are taped on the inside and then ultrasonically bonded to protect against blood and viral penetration - Materials are lapped and ultrasonically welded. There are no fillers, thread or needle holes on the seam.
• Attached skid resistant boots provide additional protection
• Attached hood with elastic face opening fit for use with a respirator.
• Elastic back waist
• Elastic wrists & ankles
Manufacturered in the USA
KA-MNH36 Not CE Certified for the requirements in Africa but meets the ASTM standards
KA-MNH38 CE Certified for the requirements in Africa as well as ASTM standards
KA-Z1H428 CE Certified for the requirements in Africa
KA-MN026 Not CE Certified but meets the ASTM standards
Ebola Protective Suit, BioHazard Coverall, Kappler Provent 10,000 Material, Elastic back waist, Front zipper closure with stormflap, Attached hood and skid resistant boots. Elastic wrists and face opening.
Ultrasonically Bonded Seams, Quanity 25/case, Sizes: S-3XL White
Shipping Instructions: The ebola protective garments ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.