CORROSION RESISTANT CART
view more images
Corrosion Resistant Cart - Metro Wire - Spill Containment Shelves - 3 Shelves - 18" x 30" x 39"H - IM-MQUC1830G-25
Corrosion resistant carts are preconfigured and are available in 2 sizes 18" x 30" and 24" x 36". You have a choice between 2 and 3 shelf models. These units are 39¼" high including casters. Weight capacity of this particular cart is 900 lbs, evenly distributed. Caster are also corrosion resistant with 5" polyurethane wheels, polymer horns, and stainless steel axles. There is a Microban product protection built into the shelf mat, frames and posts. Durable materials, ergonomic handles, and premium casters promote long life and ease of use. Easy clean up with removable shelf mats.
CORROSION RESISTANT CART FEATURES
• Removable shelves.
• Full line of accessories available.
• 2 shelf and 3 shelf configurations available.
• 39¼"high including casters.
• Weight capacity of cart: 900 lbs (408kg) evenly distributed.
• Corrosion resistant casters.
• Microban product protection built into the shelf mat, frames and posts.
• Durable materials, ergonomic handles, and premium casters promote long life and ease of use.
• Easier to clean with removable shelf mats.
CORROSION RESISTANT CART HELPFUL HINTS
• Configure a cart to your exact needs using a combination of MetroMax i® (spill containment solid shelves) and MetroMax Q™ (perforated shelves)
• Consider MetroMax i solid shelves when spill containment is required or to protect supplies from dirt during transport.
• A typical utility cart will be configured using 27" (685mm) or 33" (875mm) stem caster posts with 5" (127mm) casters.
NOTE: Pictured with MetroMax Q perforated shelves.
IM-MQUC1830G-25, Corrosion Resistant Cart, Spill Containment Shelves, 3 Shelves.
For more options, visit our main Carts section.
Order online or place your order with Customer Service at 303-752-0076.