CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT CHAMBER
Controlled Environment Chamber - Bench Top - 13 cu. ft., 368 l - ET-5518
The Model 5518 is an integrated environmental control that can independently maintain humidity levels from 98% RH and temperature from <50-135°F (0-55°C). The chamber has a working volume of 13 cu. ft. (368 l) and features built in humidity and temperature control systems. Designed for storage, conditioning, testing, weighing and fabrication in electronic, electrostatic, biomedical, pharmaceutical and other applications.
The Model 5518 humidification, dehumidification and heating systems offer precision, long-term control. The cooling systems is designed for short-term applications only and is not for precision control of cooling.
CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT CHAMBER FEATURES
• Microprocessor control
• Two doors with ½ turn latches
• Front door: 32" x 14" (81x36 cm)
• Side door: 14" x 4" (36x10 cm)
• 8" port with gloves
• Fluorescent lighting
• Internal AC power outlet
• 3/8" Clear & white acrylic with polished PS30 welded seams
• Gas cooling and electric heating systems
• Desiccant/pump and ultrasonic humidity systems
• Optional software, 3rd parameter monitoring
• Standard 1.5" dia. cable pass-through, hose barbs & compression fittings
Controlled Environment Chamber, Bench Top, 13 cu. ft., ET-5518
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Equipment section.