view more images
Sterile Wipes - USP 797 Compliant Wipe - Polyester/Cellulose - 9x9 VA-VEL13-9x9-S-3013
Sterile wipe is a superior dry cleaning wipe used for surface cleanups, IPS wipe downs, cleaning and decontaminating of primary engineering control equipment, stainless steel surfaces, lexan polycarbonate, glass and any other critical surface requiring to be cleaned.
STERILE WIPE FEATURES
• Polycellulose blend dry wipe that incorporates Class 100 cleanliness
• Low particulates and non-shedding features
• 9x9 size
• Sterile and Non-Sterile Version available
• Sterie version is terminally sterilized
• Each order is delivered with the lot specific Cerifcate of Irradiation and Certificate of Sterility (current USP compendium)
• 55% polyester and 45% cellulose spunlaced blend that is especilly clean and absorbent
• Particulate, residues and foreign matter are effectively entrapped in the engineered design of the material
• Construction and pattern has been developed to ensure the greatest product integrity and cleaning performance
• Non-shedding edges are heat sealed
WipeDown HC clean room wipes are extremely low in particulate shedding and soluble extractables. Each pack is inspected and sealed in ultra clean packaged within class 100 conditions.
VA-VEL13-9x9-S-3013 WipeDown HC Dry Wipe Sterile Healthcare Wipe 20 wipes/pack
VA-VEL12-9x9-NS-HC-3024 WipeDown HC Dry Wipe Non-Sterile 300 wipes/pack
For more options, visit our main Veltek Cleanroom Wipes section.
Order online or place your order with Customer Service at 303-752-0076.