Sterile Wipes - Presat IPA 70% and WFI VA-VEL12-12x12-S-3023
Process2Wipe is a 70% USP IPA with Water for Injection saturated wipe used for both aseptic and non-aseptic wipe downs of filling and packaging machinery, stainless steel surfaces, lexan, polycarbonate, glass and any critical surface requiring to be cleaned. The wipe is a laundered polyester dry wipe that incorporates class 10 cleanliness and sealed edges.
The material used in the product is a continuous monofilament polyester that is especially clean and absorbent. Particulate, residues and foreign matter are effectively entrapped in the webbing of the material. The knit construction and pattern has been developed to ensure the greatest product integrity and cleaning performance.
Process2Wipe IPA70 clean room wipes are your choice to meet the highest cleanroom standards.
STERILE WIPES FEATURES
• Available in both sterile and non-sterile 12"x12" size
• Sterile version , gamma irradiated 10 -6 SAL
• Sterile tested according to current USP compendium
• Delivered with the lot specific Certificate of Irradiation, Certificate of Sterility, and Certificate of Analysis
• Cut using FocusEdge cutting technology
• Extremely low in particulate shedding and soluble extractable
• Laundered in ultra-filtered water of 0.45 micron
• Dried in a ULPA filtered Class 1 air stream
• Packaged quadruple bagged in the ABCD Clean Room Introduction System™
• 12 x 12 size
• 20 wipes/pack folded for easy removal
• Re-Sealable packaged
VA-VEL12-12x12-S-3023 Process2Wipe IPA 70 70% IPA and WFI Saturated Wipe Sterile 12"x12" 20/bag - 10 bags/case 200/case
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org