Nilfisk GM 811 | Cleanroom Vacuum | HEPA Filtered | 4 Gallon Capacity
view more images
Nilfisk GM 811 - Cleanroom Vacuum - HEPA Filtered - 4 Gallon - Mounted Trolley - NI-01696139
Cleanroom vacuum by Nilfisk GM 811 is a variation of the GM 80 – the vacuum cleaner that has become a vacuum icon in a variety of industries. Similar to the GM 80, the Nilfisk GM 811 has an increased collection capacity of 4 gallons.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FEATURES
• In this first stage of separation, a 4 Gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris
• Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging
• This optional microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria sized particles.
• HEPA filter ensures that 99.97% of all ultrafine particles, toxic and nuisance, are retained - down to and including 0.3 microns.
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
• Ball joint couplings give 360° freedom of movement without hoses splitting and cracking, and eliminate knots.
• Heavy duty trolley
CLEANROOM VACUUM FOUR STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM
The Nilfisk filtration system uses a series of progressively finer filters to trap and retain particles. These filters are oversized which slows airflow to optimize the air to cloth ratio and protects filters from excessive wear and tear.
• Paper Bags: First level of filtration collects most of the large particles and debris. Bags have a particle retention level of 99.7% @ 3 microns.
• Main Filter: The oversized main filter is the nest level of filtration retaining 99.8% @ 3.0 microns. Replace filter when a loss of vacumm suction is noticed.
• Polyester Micro Filter: Use to protect the motor and filter out bacteria. Particle retention of 99.5% @ 2.0 microns. Replace filter when it no longer looks clean.
• HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles sized down to 0.3 microns. Should be changed with every fourth change of the micro filter.
CLEANROOM VACUUM GM811 ACCESSORY KIT
• NI-01710440 HEPA Filter Assembly (Downstream)
• NI-01716200 Antistatic Non Marking Plastic Hose - 9.8 foot (3 meters)
• NI-01716300 (2) Antistatic Cuffs
• NI-7-22026 Double Curved Aluminum Wand - 16"
• NI-7-22030 Wheeled Floor Nozzle
• NI-7-24014 Crevice nozzle
• NI-4072200576 Dust brush
• NI-81585000 (5) disposable paper dust bags
• Heavy duty trolly
CLEANROOM VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 110-120
Waterlift, max.: 102"
Tank Capacity: 4 gallons
Paper Bag Capacity: 4 gallons
Dimensions: 21"L x 16.5"W x 25"H
Weight: 19.5 lbs
Sound level @ 6'6" 59 dB(A)
Cord Length: 30'
Filter Area: 1601 sq inches
CLEANROOM VACUUM STANDARD AVAILABLE MODELS
• NI-01790032 - Standard GM80 model with HEPA filter, double insulated plug, plastic hose, accessory kit.
• NI-01790129 - GM80 Museum System with Variable Speed control Microtool Kit.
• NI-01790632 - Heavy Duty GM80i. Includes HEPA filter, heavy duty fixed trolley, grounded 3 prong plug and neoprene hose for toughest environments.
• NI-01790150 - GM80CR Clean and Static Control. Includes ULPA filter, 10' conductive plastic hose, conductive dust brush, and conductive crevice nozzle.
• NI-01795101 - GM810 Large Capacity 4 Gallon. Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, polyester microfilter.
• NI-01696139 - GM811 Large Capacity 4 Gallon with Mounted Trolley, Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, Polyester microfilter.
Product Code: NI-01696139 Nilfisk GM 811 Cleanroom Vacuum HEPA Filtered, 4 Gallon, Mounted Trolley
Includes Accessory Kit: Downstream HEPA filter, 3 meter of 38mm antistatic non-marking plastic hose, 2 Antistatic cuffs, 38mm inlet coupler w/grounding contact, Polyester Microfilter, Double curved aluminum wand, Pack of 5 paper bags, Wheeled floor nozzle, Crevice Nozzle, Dust brush
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
TO ORDER NILFISK CLEANROOM VACUUM
To order Nilfisk cleanroom vacuum, you can click above, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call customer service at (303)752-0076.
Shipping Instructions: The Nilfisk cleanroom vacuum can ship via UPS or FedEx. The shipping weight of 28 pounds. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.