Cleanroom Vacuum - Nilfisk - GM 810 - 4 Gallon - NI-01795101
The Nilfisk GM 810 is a variation of the GM 80 – the vacuum cleaner that has become a vacuum icon in a variety of industries. Similar to the GM 80, the Nilfisk GM 810 has an increased collection capacity of 4 gallons.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FEATURES
• In this first stage of separation, a 4 Gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris
• Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging
• This optional microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria sized particles.
• HEPA filter ensures that 99.97% of all ultrafine particles, toxic and nuisance, are retained - down to and including 0.3 microns.
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
• Ball joint couplings give 360° freedom of movement without hoses splitting and cracking, and eliminate knots.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FOUR STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM
The Nilfisk Filtration system uses a series of progressively finer filters to trap and retain particles. These filters are oversized which slows airflow to optimize the air-to-cloth ration and protects filters from excessive wear and tear.
• Paper Bags: First level of filtration collects most of the large particles and debris. Bags have a particle retention level of 99.7% @ 3 microns.
• Main Filter: The oversized main filter is the next level of filtration retaining 99.8% @3 microns. Replace filter when a loss of vacuum suction is noticed.
• Polyester Micro Filter: Optional filter in some of the GM80 vacuums. Use to protect the motor and filter out bacteria. Particle retention of 99.9986% @ 0.5 microns. Replace filter when it no longer looks clean.
• HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles sized down to 0.3 microns. Shoud be changed with every fourth change of the micron filter.
CLEANROOM VACUUM GM810 ACCESSORY KIT
• Curved Steel Wand
• 3" Dust Brush
• 23" Straight Steel Wand (need 2)
• 16" Wheeled Floor Nozzle
• Crevice Nozzle
CLEANROOM VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 120
Waterlift, max. 102"
Tank Capacity 4 gallons
Paper Bag Capacity 4 gallons
Dimensions 21"L x 13"W x 19.5"H
Weight 11.25 lbs
Sound level @ 1.5m 59 dB(A)
Cord Length 30'
Filter Area 1601 sq inches
CLEANROOM VACUUM STANDARD AVAILABLE MODELS
• NI-01790032 - Standard GM80 model with HEPA filter, double insulated plug, plastic hose, accessory kit.
• NI-01790142 - Upgraded standard GM80 with ULPA filter.
• NI-01790129 - GM80 Museum System with Variable Speed Control Microtool Kit.
• NI-01790632 - Heavy Duty GM80i. Includes HEPA filter, heavy duty fixed trolley, grounded 3 prong plug and neoprene hose for toughest environments.
• NI-01790150 - GM80CR Clean and Static Control. Includes ULPA filter, 10' conductive plastic hose, conductive dust brush, and conductive crevice nozzle.
• NI-01795101 - GM810 Large Capacity 4 Gallon. Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, polyester microfilter.
• NI-01696139 - GM811 Large Capacity 4 Gallon with Mounted Trolley. Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, polyester microfilter.
NI-01795101 Nilfisk GM 810 4 Gallon Vacuum
Order Accessory Kit Separate:
Downstream HEPA filter, 3 meter of 38mm antistatic non-marking plastic hose, 2 Antistatic cuffs, 38mm inlet coupler w/grounding contact, Polyester Microfilter, Double curved aluminum wand, Pack of 5 paper bags, Wheeled floor nozzle, Crevice Nozzle, Dust brush.
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org