view more images
Cleanroom Vacuum - Nilfisk GM80 - Museum - HEPA Filtered - Variable Speed - NI-01790129
The Variable Speed Control is an option that allows the operator to vary the vacuum motor speed to adjust the vacuum suction. Simply turn the dial to adjust the airflow from 0 to 87 cfm, or 0 to 100% of machine power, and every increment in between.
This option is ideal for general cleaning around delicate museum artifacts, as well as rare books and manuscripts found in many libraries. Equally suitable for the pharmaceutical industry, the Variable Speed Control allows collection of residual tablet powder without disturbing the tablets.
With the added versatility of the Variable Speed Control, you can use your Nilfisk HEPA-filtered vacuum in a variety of hazardous, fine powder or general clean-up applications. It may be used with glovebags of any size without collapsing the bag, or at 100% power it can be used for final abatement cleanup.
The vacuum features a standard multi-stage filtration system with a paper dust bag, main filter, microfilter and HEPA exhaust filter.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FEATURES
• Four-stage filtration system includes a disposable paper bag, extra large main filter, microfilter and ULPA exhaust filter
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FOUR STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM
Filter redundancy is important in any cleanroom vacuum. The Nilfisk filtration system uses a series of progressively finer filters to trap and retain particles. These filters are oversized which slows airflow to optimize the air-to-cloth ration and protects filters from excessive wear and tear.
• Paper Bags: First level of filtration collects most of the large particles and debris. Bags have a particle retention level of 99.7% @ 3 microns
• Main Filter: The oversized main filter is the next level of filtration retaining 99.8% @ 3 microns. Replace filter when a loss of vacuum suction is noticed.
• Polyester Micro Filter: Optional filter in some of the GM80 vacuums. Use to protect the motor and filter out bacteria. Particle retention of 99.9986 @ 0.5 microns. Replace filter when it no longer looks clean.
• HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles sized down to 0.3 microns. Should be changed with every fourth change of the micro filter.
CLEANROOM VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 120
Waterlift, max.: 102"
Tank Capacity: 3.25 gallons
Paper Bag Capacity: 2.25 gallons
Dimensions: 12" x 16"H
Weight: 11 lbs
Sound level @ 1.5m 59 dB(A)
Cord Length: 30'
Filter Area: 1477 sq inches
CLEANROOM VACUUM STANDARD AVAILABLE MODELS
• NI-01790032 - Standard GM80 model with HEPA filter, double insulated plug, plastic hose, accessory kit.
• NI-01790142 - Upgraded standard GM80 with ULPA filter.
• NI-01790129 - GM80 Museum System with Variable Speed control Microtool Kit.
• NI-01790632 - Heavy Duty GM80i. Includes HEPA filter, heavy duty fixed trolley, grounded 3 prong plug and neoprene hose for toughest environments.
• NI-01790150 - GM80CR Clean and Static Control. Includes ULPA filter, 10' conductive plastic hose, conductive dust brush, and conductive crevice nozzle.
• NI-01795101 - GM810 Large Capacity 4 Gallon. Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, polyester microfilter.
• NI-01696139 - GM811 Large Capacity 4 Gallon with Mounted Trolley, Includes HEPA filter 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, Polyester microfilter.
NI-01790129 Nilfisk GM 80 HEPA FILTERED VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL VACUUM KIT 115V, 1000W Includes: Microtool Kit, Positive Twist Safety Latches, Detachable Trolley, 6'6" Plastic Hose, 2 Straight Steel Wands, Upholstery Nozzle, Combination Floor Nozzle, 30' Power Cord and a Package of 5 Paper Bags
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org