GM80CR Cleanroom Vacuum | ULPA Filtered | Nilfisk | 01790150
view more images
Cleanroom Vacuum - Nilfisk GM80CR - ULPA Filtered - ISO 4 - Class 10 - ESD - NI-01790150
Nilfisk GM80CR cleanroom vacuum is specifically designed and packaged for use in cleanrooms, it is light weight, portable and quiet, the GM80CR is perfect for use in cleanrooms, research labs and other critical environments. It's uncommon four stage filtration system includes a 2 1/4 gallon paper bag, main filter, microfilter and ULPA exhaust filter is able to meet cleanroom standards up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4). The Nilfisk GM80CR motor is interference suppressed so it will not affect electronic equipment in cleanrooms.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FEATURES
• Four-stage filtration system includes a disposable paper bag, extra large main filter, microfilter and HEPA exhaust filter.
• First stage disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris with a 2.25 gallon capacity.
• Extra large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow and eliminates premature clogging.
• The microfilter protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria size particles.
• Final ULPA exhaust filter has a particle retention of 99.999 percent at 0.12 microns.
• Conductive plastic hose provides ESD protection.
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
• The wheeled trolley adds mobility and easily glides across all surfaces.
• Positive twist safety latches offer security by preventing the container from opening if the vacuum is dropped.
• Replaceable parts can be ordered ensuring the heavy duty vacuum can be used for years.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ULPA AND HEPA EXHAUST FILTER
This cleanroom vacuum is also available with a HEPA filter for use in an ISO 5 Class 100 or less critical environments. The difference between the two filters is the particle retention level. HEPA filter has a retention level of 99.97 percent at 0.3 microns. An ULPA filters retention level is 99.999 percent at 0.12 microns. To order a HEPA filtered cleanroom vacuum click on link NI-01790350.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FOUR STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM
Filter redundancy is important in any cleanroom vacuum. The Nilfisk filtration system uses a series of progressively finer filters to trap and retain particles. These filters are oversized which slows airflow to optimize the air-to-cloth ration and protects filters from excessive wear and tear.
• Paper Bags: First level of filtration collects most of the large particles and debris. Bags have a particle retention level of 99.7 percent at 3 microns
• Cotton Main Filter: The oversized main filter is the next level of filtration retaining 99.8% @ 3 microns. Replace filter when a loss of vacuum suction is noticed.
• Polyester Micro Filter: Optional filter in some of the GM80 vacuums. Use to protect the motor and filter out bacteria. Particle retention of 99.5% @ 2.0 microns. Replace filter when it no longer looks clean.
• ULPA Filter: Last and highest level of filtration will retain 99.999% @ 0.12 microns. Suitable for stringent ISO 4 Class 10 environments.
CLEANROOM VACUUM GM80 ACCESSORY KIT
• 30' power cord
• Detachable trolley
• Conductive crevice nozzle
• 10' 32mm conductive plastic hose
• (2) Straight steel wands
• Conductive dust brush - 3" round
• Combination floor nozzle
• Conductive utility nozzle
• Package of (5) paper bags
CLEANROOM VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
• Voltage at 60 Hz. 120
• Amp: 9
• Watts: 1100
• Waterlift, max.: 102"
• CFM: 87
• Tank Capacity: 3.25 gallons
• Paper Bag Capacity: 2.25 gallons
• Dimensions: 12" x 16"H
• Weight: 11 lbs
• Sound level @ 1.5m 59 dB(A)
• Cord Length: 30'
• Filter Area: 1477 square inches
Product Code NI-01790150 Nilfisk GM80CR ULPA Filtered Vacuum, Detachable Trolley, 10' 32MM Conductive Plastic Hose, 2 Straight Stainless Steel Wands, Floor Nozzle, Conductive Dust Brush, Conductive Crevice Nozzle, Utility Nozzle, Tool Caddie, 30 Foot Power Cord and a Package of 5 Paper Bags.
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
TO ORDER NILFISK GM80CR CLEANROOM VACUUM
To order Nilfisk GM80CR cleanroom vacuum, you can click above, email email@example.com, or call customer service at (303)752-0076.
Shipping Instructions: The Nilfisk GM80CR cleanroom vacuum will ship via UPS or FedEx. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge. Shipping weight of 27 pounds.