view more images
Cleanroom Vacuum - Nilfisk GM80CR - ULPA Filtered - ESD - NI-01790150
Cleanroom vacuum is the portable GM 80CR which is specifically designed and packaged for use in cleanroom. Light weight, portable and quiet, the GM80CR is perfect for use in cleanrooms, research labs and other critical environments. It's unique four stage filtration system includes a 2 1/4 gallon paper bag, main filter, microfilter and ULPA exhaust filter which is able to meet cleanroom standards up to and includeing Class 10 (ISO 4). The GM 80CR's motor is interference suppressed so it will not affect electronic equipment in cleanrooms.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FEATURES
• Four-stage filtration system includes a disposable paper bag, extra large main filter, microfilter and ULPA exhaust filter
• ULPA filter ensures that 99.999% of all ultrafine particle, toxic and nuisance, are retained down to and including 0.12 microns
• Equipped with positive twist safety latches for added safety and security
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
• Conductive plastic hose provides ESD protection
• The vacuum cleaner and accessories are packaged in cleanroom compatible polyethylene bags to prevent contamination from packing materials during shipping.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FOUR STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM
Filter redundancy is important in any cleanroom vacuum. The Nilfisk filtration system uses a series of progressively finer filters to trap and retain particles. These filters are oversized which slows airflow to optimize the air-to-cloth ration and protects filters from excessive wear and tear.
• Paper Bags: First level of filtration collects most of the large particles and debris. Bags have a particle retention level of 99.7% @ 3 microns
• Main Filter: The oversized main filter is the next level of filtration retaining 99.8% @ 3 microns. Replace filter when a loss of vacuum suction is noticed.
• Polyester Micro Filter: Optional filter in some of the GM80 vacuums. Use to protect the motor and filter out bacteria. Particle retention of 99.9986 @ 0.5 microns. Replace filter when it no longer looks clean.
• ULPA Filter: Last and highest level of filtration the ULPA filter will retain 99.999% @ 0.12 microns.
CLEANROOM VACUUM GM80 ACCESSORY KIT
• 30' Power Cord
• Detachable Trolley
• Crevice Nozzle
• 6'6", 32mm plastic hose
• (2) Straight steel wands
• Dust Brush - 3" Round
• Combination Floor Nozzle
• Utility Nozzle with Insert
• Package of (5) Paper Bags
CLEANROOM VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 120
Waterlift, max.: 102"
Tank Capacity: 3.25 gallons
Paper Bag Capacity: 2.25 gallons
Dimensions: 12" x 16"H
Weight: 11 lbs
Sound level @ 1.5m 59 dB(A)
Cord Length: 30'
Filter Area: 1477 sq inches
CLEANROOM VACUUM STANDARD AVAILABLE MODELS
• NI-01790032 - Standard GM80 model with HEPA filter, double insulated plug, plastic hose, accessory kit
• NI-01790142 - Upgraded standard GM80 with ULPA filter
• NI-01790129 - GM80 Museum System with Variable Speed Control Microtool Kit
• NI-01790632 - Heavy Duty GM80i. Includes HEPA filter, heavy duty fixed trolley, grounded 3 prong plug and neoprene hose for toughest environments.
• NI-01790150 - GM80CR Clean and Static control. Includes ULPA filter, 10' conductive plastic hose, conductive dust brush, and conductive crevice nozzle
• NI-01795101 - GM 810 Large capacity 4 gallon. Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, polyester microfilter
• NI-01696139 - GM811 Large capacity 4 gallon with mounted trolley. Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, polyester microfilter
NI-01790150 Nilfisk GM 80CR ULPA FILTERED VACUUM KIT 115V, 1000W Includes: Detachable Trolley, 10' 32MM Conductive Plastic Hose, 2 Straight Stainless Steel Wands, Floor Nozzle, Conductive Dust Brush, Conductive Crevice Nozzle, Utility Nozzle, Tool Caddie, 30' Power Cord and a Package of 5 Paper Bags
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org