Cleanroom Vacuum - Nilfisk VT 60 Wet/Dry Vacuum with Trolley NI-01799500
The VT60 Wet/Dry Vacuum Series has a combination of efficient design and powerful suction which allows the wet/dry vacuum to simultaneously pick up wet and dry debris without special adapters or filter switching. The VT60 features a unique four-stage filtration system and multiple collection and disposal options, the versatility of these vacuums is ideal for multiple wet/dryl applications. While the standard VT60 is an electric version the VT60A is air operated for environments where electricity is not availalbe or is undesirable, and the VT60CR is designed specifically for cleanroom applications. The VT60DT features a 55 gallon drum adaptor to increase collection capacity.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Unique four stage filtration system is designed for liquid or dry pick-up, with no filter change or adjustment.
• Optional internal HEPA filter ensures 99.97% of all ultrafine particles, toxic and nuisance, are retained down to and including 0.3 microns in size. ULPA filter ensures 99.999% down to and including 0.12 microns in size.
• The water, rot, mildew and corrosion-resistant main filter captures particles down to one micron and is covered by an exclusive splash guard to protect against excessive moiture and further extend the life of the HEPA filter.
• The pliable rubber inlet tube is designed to relieve caking and clogging caused by the collection of damp or sticky material.
• Multiple collection optoins include the 15 gallon vacuum tank, a polyliner or a five gallon disposable pail.
• Detachable trolley features sturdy polyethylene construction and large, smooth wheels for easy decontamination and added maneuverability
• The foam impact filter fits over and protects the float valve from clogging debris.
CLEANROOM VACUUM OPTIONS
• HEPA filter • ULPA filter • Cleanroom configuration • Ring adaptor for 55 gallon drum
This Nilfisk VT60 Model has no HEPA filtration and no wands or nozzles
Nilfisk VT 60 Wet/Dry Vacuum 115V, 1000W Includes: 105 Filter Tube Assembly, Impact Filter, 30' Power Cord and Trolley Assembly
CLEANROOM VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 120
Waterlift, max. 117"
Tank Capacity 15 gallons
Liquid net filling capacity 10 gallons
Filter Area 15.38 sq inches
Dimensions 24"L x 21.5"W x 37.5"H
Weight without accessories 65 lbs
Sound level @ 10' 75 dB(A)
Supply Air max @ 90psi 70 cfm
Airflow max 99 cfm
NI-01799500 VT60 Wet/Dry Vacuum Without Wands and Nozzles
(shipped in 2 boxes)
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org