view more images
Cleanroom Vacuum - Nilfisk GM80 - HEPA Filtered - NI-01790032
The GM 80 vacuum is a machine providing the durability and performance required by dust control professionals. It has a 3 1/4 gallon tank capacity, it can be used in both stationary and portable applications. Has a standard multi stage filtration system with paper dust bag, main filter, microfilter and HEPA exhauster filter.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FEATURES
• Four-stage filtration system includes a disposable paper bag, over sized main filter, microfilter and HEPA exhaust filter.
• HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles sized down to 0.3 microns.
• Equipped with positive twist safety latches for added safety and security.
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
FOUR STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM
The Nilfisk filtration system uses a series of progressively finer filters to trap and retain particles. These filters are oversized which slows airflow to optimize the air-to-cloth ration and protects filters from excessive wear and tear.
• Paper Bags: First level of filtration collects most of the large particles and debris. Bags have a particle retention level of 99.7% @ 3 microns
• Main Filter: The oversized main filter is the next level of filtration retaining 99.8% @ 3 microns. Replace filter when a loss of vacuum suction is noticed.
• Polyester Micro Filter: Optional filter in some of the GM80 vacuums. Use to protect the motor and filter out bacteria. Particle retention of 99.9986 @ 0.5 microns. Replace filter when it no longer looks clean.
• HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles sized down to 0.3 microns. Should be changed with every fourth change of the micro filter.
CLEANROOM VACUUM GM80 ACCESSORY KIT
• Detachable Trolley
• Crevice Nozzle
• 6'6", 32mm plastic hose
• (2) Straight steel wands
• Dust Brush - 3" Round
• Combination Floor Nozzle
• 30' Power Cord
• 5 Dust Bags
CLEANROOM VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 110-120
Waterlift, max. 8.5'
Tank Capacity 3.25 gallons wet/10qt dry
Paper Bag Capacity 3.25 gallons
Dimensions 12" x 16"H
Weight 11 lbs
Sound level @ 1.5m 61 dB(A)
Cord Length 30'
Filter Area 1477 sq inches
CLEANROOM VACUUM STANDARD AVAILABLE MODELS
• NI-01790032 - Standard GM80 model with HEPA filter, double insulated plug, plastic hose, accessory kit
• NI-01790142 - Upgraded standard GM80 with ULPA filter
• NI-01790129 - GM80 Museum System with Variable Speed Control Microtool Kit
• NI-01790632 - Heavy Duty GM80i. Includes HEPA filter, heavy duty fixed trolley, grounded 3 prong plug and neoprene hose for toughest environments.
• NI-01790150 - GM80CR Clean and Static control. Includes ULPA filter, 10' conductive plastic hose, conductive dust brush, and conductive crevice nozzle
• NI-01795101 - GM 810 Large capacity 4 gallon. Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, polyester microfilter
• NI-01696139 - GM811 Large capacity 4 gallon with mounted trolley. Includes HEPA filter, 3 meter antistatic hose, (2) antistatic cuffs, polyester microfilter
NI-01790032 Nilfisk GM 80 HEPA FILTERED VACUUM6'6" Plastic Hose, 2 Straight Stainless Steel Wands, Combination Floor Nozzle, 3" Round Dust Brush, Crevice Nozzle, 5" Upholstery Nozzle, Detachable Trolley, 30' Power Cord and a Package of 5 Paper Bags.
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email email@example.com