CLEANROOM TYVEK FROCK
Cleanroom Tyvek Frock - Zipper Front - Elastic Wrists - Clean Processed - Individually Packaged - 3XL - DU-IC264-OC-3XL
Cleanroom Tyvek® frock is noted for their superior particulate barrier and ability to resist the passage of micro organisms. The lightweight, nonwoven Tyvek® fabric is used to construct garments that provide protection for your people and cleanroom processes. The Dupont™ Cleanroom Tyvek® garments offers features such as tapered torso to reduce billowing, extended sleeve and leg lenth to minimize skin exposure, rotated shoulders and curved backs for improved comfort and movement. Size Small-4XL
CLEANROOM TYVEK FROCK FEATURES
• Clean processed garments offer lowest level of particle shedding with Dupont product portfolio
• Serged seams have multiple interlocking threads that are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress resistant seam
• Elastic openings for tighter fit at wrist
• Bound neck for lower particle shedding
• Front zipper closure for easy donning and doffing
• Raglan sleeve design for greater range of motion and comfort
• A line silhouette
• Individually packaged
DU-IC264S-OC-3XL Cleanroom Tyvek® Frock, Zipper Front, Tunnelized Elastic Wrists, Raglan Sleeves, Mandarin Collar, Clean Processed, Individually Packaged, 3XL, 30/Case
For more options, visit our main Tyvek Garments section.
Order online or place your order with customer service at 303-752-0076.