view more images
Cleanroom Tape - Polyethylene- Acrylic Adhesive - Class 10 - WW-1110
The unique cleanroom tapes were designed specifically for use inside the demiconductor cleanroom, especially for sealing silicon wafer shipping boxes. Operators will like the easy release from the roll, ease of handling, low static charge on unwind and excellent conformability around wafer box corners. The tape is offered in two levels of cleanliness. The first follows the clean manufacturing process, each roll is individually wrapped in cleanroom polyethylene bags, then double bagged in packs - Level 10. The standard version for less critical environments - Level 1000 - has single bag packaging. The Semiconductor tapes adhere lightly to plastics for easy removal without residue. The cleanroom tape contains extremely low leachable metals, eliminating the concern of contamination. The Semiconductor tapes leave little or no residue after storage.
CLEANROOM TAPE FEATURES
• Easy release
• Low static
• Easy removal withour residue
• Extremely low leachable metals
• Class 10
• Double bagged
CLEANROOM TAPE AVAILABLE COLORS
• Blue BL
• Clear CL
• Green GR
• Orange OR
• Red RE
• White WH
• Yellow YE
CLEANROOM TAPE AVAILABLE SIZES
• WW-1110xx050-P3S ½"W x 36 Yards 12 Roll/Pack- 48 Rolls/case
• WW-1110xx075-P3S ¾"W x 36 Yards 8 Roll/Pack- 32 Rolls/case
• WW-1110xx100-P3S 1"W x 36 Yards 6 Roll/Pack- 24 Rolls/case
• WW-1110xx150-P3S 1½"W x 36 Yards 4 Roll/Pack- 32 Rolls/case
• WW-1110xx200-P3S 2"W x 36 Yards 3 Roll/Pack- 24 Rolls/case
• WW-1110xx300-P3S 3"W x 36 Yards 2 Roll/Pack- 16 Rolls/case
NOTE: Price per roll. Sold in Case Quantities.
WW-1110, Cleanroom Tape, Wafer Box, Polyethylene, Acrylic Adhesive, Class 10.
For more options, visit our main Tape section.