Wire Shoe Racks | 14" x 60" x 86" | Stainless Steel | 60 Cubbies
view more images
Wire Shoe Racks - Stainless Steel - 60 Cubbies - 14"W x 60"L x 86"H - EA-SR1460S
The shoe racks built with wire shelves offer the optimum combination of laminar flow and ventilation for the storage of cleanroom shoes. Rods and tabs run through the shelves to create the cubbies for each pair of shoes. Optional snap-on plastic shelf markers are available for identification of each cubby. The shoe racks may be configured in chrome or electropolished stainless steel. Foot plates are included for fastening to the floor. Each unit is 86" high.
WIRE SHOE RACK DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• Wire shelves feature patented Quad-Truss design making shelves up to 25% stronger and provides a retaining ledge for increased storage stability and product retention
• Open wire construction offers optimum combination of laminar flow and ventilation for the storage of cleanroom shoes
• (11) 14" (356mm) wide shelves spaced 6½" (165mm) apart
• Rods & tabs run through wire shelves to create cubbies for shoe storage
• 86" (2184mm) post height
• Footplates included for fastening to the floor
• Racks may be configured in chrome plated steel or electropolished stainless steel
• Accessible from front and back
WIRE SHOE RACK NUMBER OF CUBBIES and SIZE
• 14" x 60" Racks/ 60 Cubbies 10"W x 6 1/2"H
• 14" x 72" Racks/ 80 Cubbies 9"W x 6 1/2"H
Product Code EA-SR1460S Wire Shoe Racks, 60 Cubbies, Type 304 Stainless Steel.
TO ORDER WIRE SHOE RACKS
To order cleanroom shoe racks online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions: The wire shoe racks ship on a motor freight carrier. The order ships collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charge. Indicate if your facility will require a lift gate or if you have a dock high receiving area. Please include delivery point of contact name and phone number. Inspect all shipments within (3) three business days of receiving. Freight claims can only be filed within that time. Shoe rack weighs about 190 lbs.