Cleanroom Pass Through | Stainless Steel, 12x12x12, In Stock
view more images
Cleanroom Pass Through - Stainless Steel - Mechanical Interlock - 12"W x 12"H x 12"D - IN STOCK CAP-18W-SST-12Wx12Hx12D-G100
The cleanroom pass through is for transferring of parts and equipment in and out of a cleanroom or controlled environment. They reduce the need for people to enter the cleanroom. The pass through is available in polypropylene or stainless steel construction. The polypropylene pass thru is constructed of 1/2" material and a good choice for use around chemicals. The stainless steel pass thru features a welded type 304 shell, stainless steel continuous hinge, tempered safety glass viewing window, closed cell PVC door gasket and stainless steel lever compression door latch. Options available on the pass thrus include: mechanical door interlocks, mounting frame, Lexan window, non-outgassing, or HEPA filtered models.
CLEANROOM PASS THROUGH STANDARD SIZES
• 12"W x 12"H x 12"D • 18"W x 18"H x 18"D • 24"W x 24"H x 24"D
• 30"W x 30"H x 30"D • 36"W x 36"H x 36"D • 48"W x 48"H x 30"D
CLEANROOM PASS THROUGH FEATURES
• Stainless steel pass thru body - type 304, #4 finish, 18GA
• Stainless steel pass thru doors - type 304, #4 finish, 16 GA
• Stainless steel continuous flush-mount hinges
• Clear tempered safety glass viewing pass thru windows
• No foam
• Polyethylene edge trim gasket along latch side of the door
• Type 316 stainless steel lever compression door latches
• Mechanical Interlock with type 316 Stainless Steel handles
• Mounting Frame - 8 pc mounting & trim, standard mount, inside finish both sets, type 304, #4 stainless steel, 18 GA
• Formed and stitch-welded type 304 #4 finish stainless steel construction
• Formed type 304 #4 finish stainless steel door frames
• Hard-edge urethane door gaskets
CLEANROOM PASS THROUGH WEIGHTS (actual weight - not shipping weight)
• 12x12x12 49 lbs pass through
• 18x18x18 86 lbs pass through
• 24x24x24 131 lbs pass through
• 30x30x30 207 lbs pass through
• 36x36x36 273 lbs pass through
The stainless steel wall mount pass through features a door design that complies with the cleaning requirements of USP800. The enhanced design features an easily cleaned stainless steel door assembly that has eliminated all soft gaskets and replaced them with a hard, smooth surfaced, durable heavy gauge polyethylene gasket that is attached to the door to eliminate any interior voids that could harbor contamination. Polyethylene gasket is a two part material which is poured onto the door and hardens for clean, smooth surface. The stainless steel door has a large safety glass viewing window with a heavy gauge stainless steel continuous hinge that is welded to the door and screws to the pass thru body.
The pass through also features a perimeter door purge gap between the door and the body of the pass through that is approximately 1/32 inch wide with the door closed. During the operation of all pass throughs, some less clean air will enter into the pass thru when the dirty side door opens. The unique purge gap allows a small amount of cleanroom air to vent into the pass thru to purge its interior. The purged air is vented out through the gap on the opposite side door. The purging process improves the interior air quality and reduces the amount of unwanted contamination within the pass through that could potentially enter the cleanroom when the clean side door is opened. The gaps are small enough that the cleanroom pressure will be maintained during door sequencing.
The typical purge rate is approximately 2-1/2 air changes per minute, or 150 air changes per hour, with a 0.06” room pressure. This equates to approximately 10 CFM on an 18 inch cube pass. The 1/32 inch purge gap operates automatically, does not affect the use of the pass through, and is fully cleanable when the door is open. The percentage of air purged is subject to the rate of door sequencing.
Product Code: CAP18W-SST-12Wx12Hx12D-G100 Cleanroom Pass Through, Stainless Steel with Tempered Safety Glass Windows, Mechanical Interlock and Mounting Trim Kit 12"W x 12"H x 12"D
TO ORDER CLEANROOM PASS THROUGHS
To order a cleanroom pass throughs online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076 or email email@example.com
The cleanroom pass through price does not include freight. The cleanroom pass through ships on a motor freight carrier and the cost of shipping will be added to your order. Customer service will call or email you after the order is placed to give you the option of shipping the cleanroom collect on your account. Indicate to customer service if your facility will require a liftgate or if you have a dock high receiving area. Please include delivery point of contact name and phone number.