view more images
Cleanroom Mop - Roll-O-Matic - Aluminum - 10"W - RM-120848
The Extendable Roll-O-Matic aluminum mop head is used in all controlled environments. The self wringing angled head is designed to allow use of the entire foam head with each stroke. There are color coded tabs (blue, red, green and yellow) allowing coding of equipment for specific applications. The wringer style is a "Pull and Lift" technique used in cleaning and disinfecting walls, floors and ceilings. Mop can be sterilized using an autoclave, gamma and ETO. The mop is also non-rusting. All of the original and advanced technology Roll-O-Matic mop heads can be used as replacement heads. The mop may be extended with a turn of the wrist from 58.5" to 76.25" long.
CLEANROOM MOP FEATURES
• Colored tabs (blue, red, green and yellow) incorporated into the top of the handle allow for color coding of cleaning equipment
• Ergonomic grip reduces work fatigue
• Handle extends easily with turn of wrist from 58.5" to 76.25"
• Entire mop handle is completely autoclavable at the most common autoclave cycles
• Available in 10" and 14" sizes
• Straight handle allows user to properly use the pull and lift technique with both sides of the mop
• Perfect for use on floors walls and ceilings
RM-120848, Roll-O-Matic, Extended, Aluminum Mop, 10"Wide, Includes one mop head, 1per case
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Mops section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email email@example.com