Cleanroom Gowning Racks | Hanger Tube | Chrome | 24”x60”x86”
view more images
Cleanroom Gowning Rack - Hanger Tube - Chrome - 24"W x 60"L x 86"H - EA-C2460-GRT
Our gowning racks with hanger tubes are convenient for storage of lab coats, uniforms and garments. Features 1" diameter tubular bar which easily mounts to the underside of a wire shelf. Facilitates laminar air flow.
CLEANROOM GOWNING RACKS DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• All units feature wire shelf with patented QuadTruss® construction
• Top mat assembly constructed of 10 gauge mat wires welded to full length 6 gauge inside support wires and serpentine trusses
• At front and rear of shelf, mat wires are welded to a four wire truss assembly constructed of a 2 gauge bottom wire, a 6 gauge serpentine truss wire which creates a bridge like reinforcement, and two 6 gauge top wires - one directly below mat wires and one directly above, providing a pincer hold on mat wires.
• Posts are 1" (25mm) diameter, grooved on 1" (25mm) increments, and provided with leveling feet. Optional foot plates available to affix gowning rack to the floor
CLEANROOM GOWNING RACKS FEATURES
• 1" (25mm) diameter full length hanger tube, grooved at 1" (25mm) increments
• Hanger tube suspended on underside of wire shelf via two 2 gauge hooks, one on each end
• 1" (25mm) square H-frame along the bottom
• Finishes available are chrome and stainless steel finish
• Hangers sold separately - not included in price of gowning rack
CLEANROOM GOWNING RACKS OPTIONS:
• Stainless Steel or Chrome • Lengths: 48", 60" & 72"
Product Code: EA-C2460-GRT Gowning Racks, Hanger Tube, Chrome, 24"W x 60"L x 86"H.
Product Codes for Different Sizes of Cleanroom Gowning Racks
EA-C2448-GRT 24"x 48" x 86"H
EA-C2460-GRT 24"x 60" x 86"H
EA-C2472-GRT 24"x 72" x 86"H
TO ORDER GOWNING RACKS
To order gowning racks online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email email@example.com
Shipping Instructions: These gowning racks will ship UPS or Fedex. Gowning racks weights: 48"= 27 lbs, 60" = 34 lbs, 72" = 37 lbs. The order can ship collect or prepay and add to the invoice. If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the “Comments Box” when checking out. Customer is responsible for the freight charges.