Sterile Disinfectants - Veltek HYPO-CHLOR® - Sodium Hypochlorite - 5.25% - 13 oz VA-SHC-13Z-5.25
HYPO-CHLOR® is a Sodium Hypochlorite solution used for disinfectants and sanitizers in cleanrooms and controlled areas including those used in health care institutions, biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic manufacturing facilities. HYPO-CHLOR products were developed for use in cleaning rotation cycles for maintaining a clean environment.
All dilutions are an EPA registered hard surface disinfectant for use in clean rooms and controlled areas.
STERILE DISINFECTANTS QUALITY AND MANURACTURING
• Filled in ISO 5 (Grade A/B, Former Class 100)
• Made with USP Water for Injection
• Filtered at 0.2 micron
• Sterility tested according to current USP compendium
• Assayed according to current USP compendium
• Completely traceable from start to finish
• Completely validated for sterility and shelf life
STERILE DISINFECTANTS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Packaged quadruple bagged in the ABCD Clean Room Introduction System
• Aseptically filled and packaged into sterile components
• Delivered with a lot specific Certificate of Analysis and Certificate of Sterility
• Available in premixed concentrations of 5.25%, 0.52% and 0.25%
• 16oz containers come with sterile spray attachment
STERILE DISINFECTANTS PRODUCT USES
• Disinfects and sanitizes cleanrooms and controlled areas such as those in health care institutions, biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic manufacturing facilities.
• Use on hard, non-porous and inanimate surfaces in aseptic filling and gowning rooms
• General manucturing areas and laboratories
• Machinery, tools, tables, counters, laminar flow benches
• Floors, walls and carts
• Shelves made of hard non-porous materials, such as: plastic, glass, vinyl, glazed porcelain and stainless steel. It is compatible with most hard surface materials.
VA-SHC-13Z-5.25 HYPO-CHLOR, 5.25% 13 oz, Sterile Sold by the case 12/case
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org