Sterile Disinfectants - DECON-QUAT® 200C - Simple Mix 16oz Trigger Spray VA-DQ200C-06-16Z-01
DECON-QUAT® 200C is a fifth generation quaternary ammonium solution for use in hospital/medical and health care institutions.
DECON-QUAT 200C is a Disinfectant-Non-Food Contact Sanitizer, Cleaner, Mildewstat, Fungicide, Virucide-Deodorizer
The SimpleMix System® is a ready to use package that holds the concentrate in a small chamber and WFI quality water in a larger chamber. The operator simply presses the top of the small chamber to release the concentrate into the water and agitates to mix. This system eliminates the risk of operator error when measuring the appropriate amount of concentrate and gives you a fresh solution every time.
STERILE DISINFECTANTS FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Packaged quadruple bagged in the ABCD Clean Room Introduction System™
• Delivered with a lot specific Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Irradiation and Certificate of Sterility
• Docon-Quat 200C is a fifth generation quaternary ammonium solution for use in hospital/medical and health care institutions. Effective as a broad spectrum hospital disinfectant, fungicide, deodorizer, hard surface disinfectant, non-food contact sanitizer effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
• Decon-Quat 200C is a no-rinse neutral pH disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor-saving step and delivers non-acid disinfection performance in an economical concentrate.
• Decon-Quat 200C is a complete, chemically balanced disinfectant/sanitizer that provides clear use solutions even in the presence of hard water. 12 16oz bottles in a case.
STERILE DISINFECTANTS QUALITY AND MANUFACTURING
• Filled in ISO 5 (Grade A/B, Former Class 100)
• Filtered at 0.2 micron
• Gamma irradiated to a sterility assurance level of 10 -6
• Sterility tested according to current USP compendium
• Completely traceable from start to finish
• Completely validated for sterility and shelf life
DECON-QUAT 200C is used as a disinfectant on inanimate, hard, non-porous environmental surfaces such as:
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org