Cleanroom Disinfectants - DECON-QUAT® 200C - Sterile - 2oz Concentrate
DECON-QUAT® 200C is a fifth generation quaternary ammonium solution for use in hospital/medical and health care institutions.
DECON-QUAT 200C is a Disinfectant-Non-Food Contact Sanitizer, Cleaner, Mildewstat, Fungicide, Virucide-Deodorizer
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Packaged quadruple bagged in the ABCD Clean Room Introduction System™
• Delivered with a lot specific Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Irradiation and Certificate of Sterility
• Docon-Quat 200C is a fifth generation quaternary ammonium solution for use in hospital/medical and health care institutions. Effective as a broad spectrum hospital disinfectant, fungicide, deodorizer, hard surface disinfectant, non-food contact sanitizer effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses.
• Decon-Quat 200C is a no-rinse neutral pH disinfectant cleaner that disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor-saving step and delivers non-acid disinfection performance in an economical concentrate.
• Decon-Quat 200C is a complete, chemically balanced disinfectant/sanitizer that provides clear use solutions even in the presence of hard water.
QUALITY AND MANUFACTURING
- Filled in ISO 5 (Grade A/B, Former Class 100)
- Filtered at 0.2 micron
- Gamma irradiated to a sterility assurance level of 10 -6
- Sterility tested according to current USP compendium
- Completely traceable from start to finish
- Completely validated for sterility and shelf life
DECON-QUAT 200C is used as a disinfectant on inanimate, hard, non-porous environmental surfaces such as:
VA-DQ200C-03-2Z DECON-QUAT® 200C, Sterile, 2 oz Concentrate 24/case Sold in Case Quantities
ORDER OTHER SIZES AND DILUTIONS BELOW
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org