Cleanroom Disinfectants STERI-SILICON Sterile 8oz
STERI-SILICON® is a sterile lubricant and releasing spray.
- Filtered at 0.2 Microns
- Double-bagged packaged
- Gamma irradiated
- Used to assure the use of a USDA Approved (H2) sterile lubricant in the aseptic manufacturing area
- Temperature stable from -40 degrees to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Completely tested according to current USP compendium
- Delivered with lot specific Certificate of Irradiation, Certificate of Analysis, LAL Testing Analysis and Sterility Report
- Completely traceable
- Completely validated for sterility and shelf life
Uses: STERI-SILICON is used to speed the process of heat sealing, packaging and process machinery.
VA-SSIL-02 Steri Silicon 8oz Sterile Sold by the case 24/case
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email email@example.com