Cleanroom Disinfectants DECON-SPORE® 200 Plus - Sterile - Simple Mix 0.8 Dilution - 16oz - Trigger Spray
DECON-SPORE 200 Plus® is a peracetic acid hydrogen peroxide solution that is processed to comply with the standards required by pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and health care industries. Decon Spore 200 Plus was developed for use in cleaning rotation cycles where hard surface disinfectants are essential to maintaining a clean environment.
Decon Spre 200 Plus is a Sterilant-Virucide-Disinfectant-Sanitizer-BOOSTER FOR ALKALINE DETERGENTS
Available in unit dose, concentrate and SimpleMix containers.
DECON-SPORE 200 Plus:
- Filtered at 0.2 Microns
- Designed for the sterilization of manufacturing, packaging and filling equipment in aseptic processes.
- Confirmed by AOAC protocol testing at a dilution of 5% (6.4 ounces/128 ounces) in hard or soft water (500 ppm as CaCO3) for sterilization
- Suggested to be exposed to the surface for a minimum exposure time based on the temperature of the solution:
- 68 degrees, 6 hours
- 122 degrees, 20 minutes
- 176 degrees, 5 minutes
- Confirmed by AOAC protocol testing at a dilution of 0.4% (0.5 ounces/1 gallon) in hard or soft water for disinfection
- Suggested to be exposed to the surface for 10 minutes at 20 degrees Celsius in the presence of 5% blood serum and soap film on a non-porous surface
- Completely tested according to current USP compendium
- Delivered with lot specific Certificate of Analysis, LAL Testing Analysis and Sterility Report
- Completely traceable
- Completely validated for sterility and shelf life
- Shelf Life 1 year
Uses: DECON-SPORE 200 Plus is used for decontamination of:
VA-DS200-06-16Z-01 DECON-SPORE® 200 PLUS, Sterile, SimpleMix 0.8 Dilution 0.25 oz/ 16 oz WFI Water Trigger Spray 12/case Sold in Case Quantities
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email email@example.com