Cleanroom Vacuum - Nilfisk VT 60A Wet Dry HEPA Filtered - Air Operated NI-01799631
The VT60 Wet/Dry Vacuum Series has a combination of efficient design and powerful suction which allows the wet/dry vacuum to simultaneously pick up wet and dry debris without special adapters or filter switching. The VT60 features a unique four-stage filtration system and multiple collection and disposal options, the versatility of these vacuums is ideal for multiple wet/dryl applications. While the standard VT60 is an electric version the VT60A is air operated for environments where electricity is not availalbe or is undesirable, and the VT60CR is designed specifically for cleanroom applications. The VT60DT features a 55 gallon drum adaptor to increase collection capacity.
CLEANROOM VACUUM FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Unique four stage filtration system is designed for liquid or dry pick-up, with no filter change or adjustment.
• Optional internal HEPA filter ensures 99.97% of all ultrafine particles, toxic and nuisance, are retained down to and including 0.3 microns in size. ULPA filter ensures 99.999% down to and including 0.12 microns in size.
• The water, rot, mildew and corrosion-resistant main filter captures particles down to one micron and is covered by an exclusive splash guard to protect against excessive moiture and further extend the life of the HEPA filter.
• The pliable rubber inlet tube is designed to relieve caking and clogging caused by the collection of damp or sticky material.
• Multiple collection optoins include the 15 gallon vacuum tank, a polyliner or a five gallon disposable pail.
• Detachable trolley features sturdy polyethylene construction and large, smooth wheels for easy decontamination and added maneuverability
• The foam impact filter fits over and protects the float valve from clogging debris.
CLEANROOM VACUUM OPTIONS
• HEPA filter • ULPA filter • Cleanroom configuration • Ring adaptor for 55 gallon drum
Nilfisk VT-60A Includes: Wet/Dry HEPA Filtered Vacuum Kit, Trolley & Filter Assembly and Cleanroom Option, HEPA Filter Cartridge, 10' Plastic Hose with Curved Tube, Aluminum Wand, Universal Floor Nozzle with 3 Inserts, Dust Brush, Crevice Nozzle and a package of 25 Polyliners
CLEANROOM VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage @ 60 Hz. 120
Waterlift, max: 117"
Tank Capacity: 15 gallons
Liquid net filling capacity: 10 gallons
Filter Area: 15.38 sq inches
Dimensions: 24"L x 21.5"W x 37.5"H
Weight without accessories: 65 lbs
Sound level @ 10' 75 dB(A)
Supply Air max @ 90psi 70 cfm
Airflow max: 99 cfm
NI-01699564 VT60CR Wet/Dry HEPA Filtered Vacuum System
(shipped in 2 boxes)
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Vacuums section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org