CLEANROOM ESD ANTI-FATIGUE MAT
view more images
Cleanroom ESD Anti-Fatigue Mat - Infinity Smooth ESD - Foamed Polyurethane - 12 Year Warranty - EO-INS-ESD
The Infinity smooth ESD foamed polyurethane anti-fatigue mat is the only true ergonomic mat available with a warranty up to 12 years in dry applications. The Infinity bubble ESD mat has the comfort of a polyurethane mat and the added benefit of easy cleanability due to it's closed cell and nonporous surface.
The anit-fatigue mat also has extremely good chemical and UV resistance (except for organic solvents). These mats are not used in areas that require special features such as chemical and oil resistance, fire retardancy. The mats have molded beveled edges that will never curl up. The Ergomats have no hollow bubbles or material voids that will collapse in use.
CLEANROOM ESD ANTI-FATIGUE MAT FEATURES
• Molded beleved edges - Will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
• Almost any size and shape, always in one piece
• No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards
CLEANROOM ESD ANTI-FATIGUE MAT SPECIFICATOINS
• Virgin raw material only
• Unbeaten durability and lifetime ergonomic benefits
• Silicone & latex free
• Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments
• Solid mat throughout; no hollow bubbles that collapse
CLEANROOM ESD ANTI-FATIGUE MAT ADVANTAGE
• Chemical and UV exposure will not affect the state of the top of the mat; no curling up; swelling or expanding
• The closed cell/ non porous surface allows for easy wash down/ cleaning
• Anti-static properties
• Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)
• The White color offers "extra light" to any assembly line and areas where visual inspection is critical
CLEANROOM ESD ANTI-FATIGUE PROPERTIES
Thickness - 11 mm// 0.43"
Density - 400 kg/m 3 +/- 10%
Hardness - 37-45 Sh A
Surface Durability - 30 m
Fire Behavior - Flame Retardant
Electrical Resistance - 1 x 10 8 ohm - 5 x 10 8 ohms
Surface point to point
Cleanroom Application - IOS Class 5 (100)
Sweep or vacuum clean: in case washing is necessary, wash surface with soapwater (pH range 2 - 9.5). If the back side of the mat gets wet during the washing, the mat must lie upside down until it is dry and all the moisture has gone.
Resistance Chart Surface Back-side
Weak Acids Good Fair
Strong Acids Fair Poor
Weak Alkalis Good Fair
Strong Alkalis Fair Poor
Organic Solvents Poor Fair
Alcohols Fair Fair
Hydrocarbons Excellent Fair
Water Excellent Fair
UV Radiation Good Poor
The mats are available in any length and 2', 3' or 4' widths.
Call for pricing of sizes not listed.
Custom Sizes Available
Anti-Fatigue Mat - Infinity Smooth ESD- Cleanroom Closed Cell Polyurethane
EO-INS-ESD-23 2' x 3'
EO-INS-ESD-24 2' x 4'
EO-INS-ESD-25 2' x 5'
EO-INS-ESD-26 2' x 6'
EO-INS-ESD-27 2' x 7'
EO-INS-ESD-28 2' x 8'
EO-INS-ESD-33 3' x 3'
EO-INS-ESD-34 3' x 4'
EO-INS-ESD-35 3' x 5'
EO-INS-ESD-36 3' x 6'
EO-INS-ESD-37 3' x 7'
EO-INS-ESD-44 4' x 4'
EO-INS-ESD-45 4' x 5'
EO-INS-ESD-46 4' x 6'
EO-INS-ESD-47 4' x 7'
EO-INS-ESD-48 4' x 8'
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Mat section.