CLEANROOM AIR SHOWERS
Cleanroom Air Showers - 90 Degree Turn - Painted Steel Construction - 50"Wx54"Lx116"H CAP-701KD-XH-4954-G213
The air shower is a fast and effective method of removing surface contamination, contamination that will otherwise be carried directly to your cleanroom and deposited on your product.
The air shower is quality constructed using heavy gage painted steel (no particle board) to minimize particle generation. The units provide air flow of approximately 1900 CFM through 32 adjustable nozzles yielding a 7800 LFPM nozzle air velocity with optional 9100 nozzle velocities.
It has a knock down design that allows ease of installation and flexibility in use. The unit can be shipped knocked down or completely assembled. When shipped knocked down, all part a will fit through a standard door. All service to the blower, motor and filters is done from inside the air shower. The unit also offers an optional design that allows all the installation assembly to be done from inside the air shower.
AIR SHOWER GENERAL OPERATION
The air shower produces high pressure air, filters this air through a HEPA/ULPA filter, then flows the air through adjustable nozzles which exit at a high velocity. This high velocity air removes surface particles and also flaps the garments to dislodge more firmly attached particles. After cleaning the air is recirculated back to the high pressure blower, where it is prefiltered, then HEPA/ULPA filtered and ducted back to the adjustable cleaning nozzles.
AIR SHOWER GENERAL FEATURES
• Durable and cleanroom approved painted cold rolled steel shell
• No silicone used - only low outgssing epoxy or urethane sealant
• (2) anodized aluminum framed safety glass doors with hydraulic door closers
• (1) LED recessed light fixture with wall switch
• (2) removable high pressure interior nozzle wall panels
• (1) 5HP (3.7kW), 3600 RPM sealed ball bearing continuous duty motor (motor meets or exceeds US EP Act and NRCan Canadian efficiency standards)
• (1) superior efficiency direct drive aluminum air foil wheel
• 7800 FPM (39.62 m/s) average nozzle velocity
• 1900 CFM (0.9 m3/s) Average
• (1) 24x24x11.5, 99.97% HEPA filter
• (4) wall return air grills with 10x20x1 MERV 8 Prefilters
• (1) 2½ inch diameter sprinkler sleeve
• Programmable microprocessor PLC with 0-30 second adjustable run time and 0-10 second adjustable wait time
• UL508A panel sticker
• CSA Listed (selected models)
• 208 Volt, 60 Hz, 3 Phase, 4 wire, 14.5 FLA
AIR SHOWER OUTSIDE WIDTH OPTIONS
• 50 inch (36 inch single doors) (standard)
• 56 inch (42 inch single doors
• 62 inch (48 inch single doors)
AIR SHOWER DEPTH OPTIONS
• 54 inch (standard)
• 72 inch
AIR SHOWER NOZZLE OPTIONS
• Fixed nozzles
• Concentrated wall nozzle pattern
• Air knife design
• Rub rail nozzle protection
• Wall point ionization system
AIR SHOWER GENERAL OPTIONS
• Raised floor return
• Hazardous location design
• Type 304 #4 finish stainless steel pharmaceutical package
AIR SHOWER FILTER OPTIONS
• ULPA upgrade to 99.999% on 0.12 micron particles
• Additional pre-filter on blower
• Magnehelic gage - single
• Magnehelic gage - dual
AIR SHOWER SHELL OPTIONS
• Powder coated painted cold rolled steel (standard white) (standard)
• Powder coated paiinted cold rolled steel (customer specified)
• Type 304 #4 finish stainless steel walls and cabinet
• Type 316L 2b finish stainless steel walls and cabinet
AIR SHOWER DOOR OPTIONS
• Steel construction painted
• Stainless steel construction
• Acrylic panel - full
• Split panel design - safety glass/ stainless steel
• Split panel design - acrylic/ stainless steel
• Door rub rails
• Magnetic interlocks -external mount
• Magnetic interlocks - internal mount
• Door sweeps - fixed
• Automatic door sweeps
AIR SHOWER MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLER AND DOOR START SWITCH
A microprocessor controls the starting of the air shower so that the unit will only start when people are going through in one direction. On applications where there is bi-directional travel through the air shower (people using the shower to both enter and exit the cleanroom) the air shower only starts when people are going into the cleanroom, not when they are leaving.
The cleaning time sequence is field adjustable by turning a potentiometer
on the face of the controller. There is one knob for adjusting the cleaning time, 0-180 second and a second know for controlling the purge or "wait time" (the time after the cleaning cycle ends and the door unlock allowing exiting of the air shower). The wait time is adjustable from 0 10 15 seconds.
90 Degree Doors
This air shower has the optional 90 degree door configuration for the application which cannot accomodate a straight walk through.
CAP-701KD-XH-4954-G213 Air Shower, 90 Degree Turn, Single 4954 Section, 50"Wx54"Lx116"H, 16 GA Powder coated painted steel construction
7800 LFPM Nozzle velocity, 32 Adjustable nozzles, 1900 CFM, Magnetic interlocks, 5HP Motor three phase, straight thru, interior light, prefilters,
ships knocked down, power 14 amps @ 208 three phase, 6.5 @ 480V three phase, (2) 3'0" x 7'0" doors, XH is RH= Righ LH = Left
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Air Showers section.
If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the "Comments Box" when checking out.