view more images
Air Showers - 3 Door - Painted Metal CAP-701KD-3DRH-4954
Cleanroom air showers serve to protect your cleanroom environment from unwanted contamination. Air showers can greatly enhance your cleanroom's performance by removing surface contamination from clothing and cleanroom garments. Gowning/changing room areas are the interface between a dirty "street clothes" environment and a clean room environment. Unfortunately, the changing or gowning process itself releases contaminants from street clothes that can settle onto the "clean" garments. Air showers blow off and remove much of this contamination preventing it from entering the clean space.
The cleanroom air shower is constructed using heavy gage painted steel (no particle board) to minimize particle generation. The air shower has a knock-down design that allows ease-of-installation and flexibility in use. The air shower can be shipped knowcked down or completely assembled. When it is shipped knock-down all parts fit through a standard door. All service to the blower, motor and filters is done from inside the air shower. The unit also offers an optional design that allows all the installation assembly to be done inside the air shower.
AIR SHOWER GENERAL OPERATION
The air shower produces high pressure air, filters this air through a HEPA/ULPA filter, then flows the air through adjustable nozzles which exit at a high velocity. The air is then recirculated back to the high pressure blower, where it is prefiltered then HEPA/ULPA filtered and ducted back to the adjustable high velocity cleaning nozzles. The Series 701 provides approximately 1900 CFM total. With this high air flow volume (power) and the high nozzle velocity (force), the people inside the air shower are cleaned faster and more effectively. There are 32 adjustable air nozzles in each standard air shower section - 16 per side. The nozzles are aluminum with a clear anodized finish. They have a 1.2 inch inside diameter, with approximately 7800 LFPM (9000 LFPM peak) nozzle velocity.
AIR SHOWER THREE DOOR OPTION
This air shoer has three doors. The typical configuration is one entrance door and two doors exiting to two different cleanrooms.
AIR SHOWER DOOR INTERLOCKS
A low voltage magnetic door interlock prevents both doors from being opened at the same time. When one door is opened, the other door's magnet is energized which prevents the door from opening. During the cleaning cycle both door magnets are energized (locked) to prevent anyone from entering or leaving before the cycle is completed.
When door interlocks are installed three "emergency power off" (EPO) panic buttons are provided on the interior and both exterior ends. When the EPO button is pressed the interlock magnets deactivate and both doors can be opened. An audible alarm sounds alerting individuals to the emergency condition.
AIR SHOWER GENERAL FEATURES
• Durable and cleanroom approved painted cold rolled steel shell
• No silicone used - only low outgssing epoxy or urethane sealant
• (2) anodized aluminum framed safety glass doors with hydraulic door closers
• (1) LED recessed light fixture with wall switch
• (2) removable high pressure interior nozzle wall panels
• (1) 5HP (3.7kW), 3600 RPM sealed ball bearing continuous duty motor (motor meets or exceeds US EP Act and NRCan Canadian efficiency standards)
• (1) superior efficiency direct drive aluminum air foil wheel
• 7800 FPM (39.62 m/s) average nozzle velocity
• 1900 CFM (0.9 m3/s) Average
• (1) 24x24x11.5, 99.97% HEPA filter
• (4) wall return air grills with 10x20x1 MERV 8 Prefilters
• (1) 2½ inch diameter sprinkler sleeve
• Programmable microprocessor PLC with 0-30 second adjustable run time and 0-10 second adjustable wait time
• UL508A panel sticker
• CSA Listed (selected models)
• 208 Volt, 60 Hz, 3 Phase, 4 wire, 14.5 FLA
AIR SHOWER OUTSIDE WIDTH OPTIONS
• 50 inch (36 inch single doors) (standard)
• 56 inch (42 inch single doors
• 62 inch (48 inch single doors)
AIR SHOWER DEPTH OPTIONS
• 54 inch (standard)
• 72 inch
AIR SHOWER NOZZLE OPTIONS
• Fixed nozzles
• Concentrated wall nozzle pattern
• Air knife design
• Rub rail nozzle protection
• Wall point ionization system
AIR SHOWER GENERAL OPTIONS
• Raised floor return
• Hazardous location design
• Type 304 #4 finish stainless steel pharmaceutical package
AIR SHOWER FILTER OPTIONS
• ULPA upgrade to 99.999% on 0.12 micron particles
• Additional pre-filter on blower
• Magnehelic gage - single
• Magnehelic gage - dual
AIR SHOWER SHELL OPTIONS
• Powder coated painted cold rolled steel (standard white) (standard)
• Powder coated paiinted cold rolled steel (customer specified)
• Type 304 #4 finish stainless steel walls and cabinet
• Type 316L 2b finish stainless steel walls and cabinet
AIR SHOWER DOOR OPTIONS
• Steel construction painted
• Stainless steel construction
• Acrylic panel - full
• Split panel design - safety glass/ stainless steel
• Split panel design - acrylic/ stainless steel
• Door rub rails
• Magnetic interlocks -external mount
• Magnetic interlocks - internal mount
• Door sweeps - fixed
• Automatic door sweeps
Pictured Air Shower Options:
• Three Doors
• Standard Profile
• External Mount Magnetic Interlocks
Call for a technical data sheet on all the standard and optional features.
CAP-701KD-3DRH-4954 Air Shower, 3 Door, Right Hand Turn
For more options, visit our main Cleanroom Air Shower section.
If shipping collect, add your freight account number in the "Comments Box" when checking out.